会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 12:59:33

新gre填空练习6:双空题型

由于ets对gre的改革,而新gre考试又只进行了两场,相对于新gre填空题的复习资料也较少,小编搜集整理了有关新gre填空双空选择题复习资料,接下来几天小编将搜集来的有关新gre填空双空选择题型部分的资料分享给大家。
  1. Opponents of the expansion of the market economy, although in______, continued to constitute ______ political force throughout the century.
  Blank (i)          Blank (ii)
  A retreat          D a powerful
  B enthusiasm   E an inconsequential
  C command      F an ineffective
  2. Among the many______of the project, expense cannot be numbered; the goals of the project’s promoters can be achieved with impressive______.
  Blank (i)         Blank (ii)
  A highlights   D innovation
  B claims         E speed
  C defects          F economy
  3. Though it would be ______ to expect Barnard to have worked out all of the limitations of his experiment, he must be ______ for his neglect of quantitative analysis.
  Blank (i)               Blank (ii)
  A unexceptionable D pardoned
  B unrealistic         E criticized
  C inexcusable         F recognized
  4. Created to serve as perfectly as possible their workaday______, the wooden storage boxes made in America’s Shaker communities are now ______ for their beauty.
  Blank (i)         Blank (ii)
  A nightmare   D ballads
  B delight          E chorales
  C routine          F composers
  5. In a most impressive demonstration, Pavarotti sailed through Verdi’s “Celeste Aida,” normally a tenor’s ______, with the casual enthusiasm of a folk singer performing one of his favorite______.
  A mourn         D rejoice over
  B arrange      E grieve over

C savor         F preserve

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 12:59:34

新gre填空练习6:双空题型

</p>  6. The cultivation of the emotion of natsukashii, interpretable as “pleasant sorrow,” brings Japanese to Kyoto in the spring, not to______the cherry blossoms in full bloom but to______the fading, falling flowers.
  Blank (i)            Blank (ii)
  A environmentD employed
  B owners         E valued
  C function         F transformed
  7. The primary criterion for ______ a school is its recent performance: critics are ______ to extend credit for earlier victories.
  A fervent         D vulnerable
  B painstaking    E passionate
  C disinterestedF rational
  8. Though science is often imagined as a_______ exploration of external reality, scientists are no different from anyone else: they are______human beings enmeshed in a web of personal and social circumstances.
  A lethal         D perplexing
  B untreated   E refractory
  C widespreadF rare
  9. Natural selection tends to eliminate genes that cause inherited diseases, acting most strongly against the most severe diseases; consequently, hereditary diseases that are______would be expected to be very______, but, surprisingly, they are not.
  A investigatingD prone
  B judging         E persuaded
  C administering F reluctant
  10. Although his attempts to appear psychotic were so______as to be almost______, there is evidence that Ezra Pound was able to avoid standing trial for treason merely by faking symptoms of mental illness.
  Blank (i)             Blank (ii)
  A spontaneousD ludicrous
  B clumsy         E believable
  C stylized          F distressing
  以上就是小编给大家分享的有关新gre填空双空选择部分的题目,希望考生们在做这些新gre填空题的过程中,尽快适应新gre考试的变化,增强自己的逻辑思维推断能力。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 新gre填空练习6:双空题型