会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 12:59:33

新gre填空练习4:双空题型

由于ets对gre的改革,而新gre考试又之进行了一场,相对于新gre填空题的复习资料也较少,小编搜集整理了有关新gre填空双空选择题复习资料,接下来几天小编将搜集来的有关新gre填空双空选择题型部分的资料分享给大家。
  1. When theories formerly considered to be______ in their scientific objectivity are found instead to reflect a consistent observational and evaluative bias, then the presumed neutrality of science gives way to the recognition that categories of knowledge are human______.
  Blank (i)             Blank (ii)
  A disinterestedD imperatives
  B callous         E errors
  C verifiable       F constructions
  2. Although Mount Saint Helens has been more______during the last 4,500 years than any other volcano in the coterminous United States, its long dormancy before its recent eruption______its violent nature.
  Blank (i)               Blank (ii)
  A awe-inspiring   D confirmed
  B explosive          E suggested
  C gaseous            F belied
  3. In failing to see that the justices pronouncement merely ______ previous decisions rather than actually establishing a precedent, the novice law clerk ______ the scope of the justices judgment.
  Blank (i)         Blank (ii)
  A conquered   D altruism
  B intimidated   E gain
  C distressed      F enigma
  4. Without the psychiatrists promise of confidentiality, trust is______and the patients communication limited; even though confidentiality can thus be seen to be precious in therapy, moral responsibility sometimes requires a willingness to______it.
  Blank (i)       Blank (ii)
  A fickle      D strength
  B fanatical    E incompatibility
  C congenialF speciousness
  5. Adam Smith’s Wealth of Nations (1776) is still worth reading, more to appreciate the current_______of Smiths valid contributions to economics than to see those contributions as the ______of present-day economics.
  Blank (i)      Blank (ii)
  A implicit   D sacrifice
  B assumedE examine
  C impairedF uphold
  6. While Parker is very outspoken on issues she cares about, she is not______; she concedes the______of opposing arguments when they expose weaknesses inherent in her own.
  Blank (i)                     Blank (ii)
  A disregard                  D outgrowths
  B presumptuousness   E precursors
  C relevance                  F vestiges
  以上就是小编给大家分享的有关新gre填空双空选择部分的题目,希望考生们在做这些新gre填空题的过程中,尽快适应新gre考试的变化,增强自己的逻辑思维推断能力。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 新gre填空练习4:双空题型