会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 12:59:33

新gre填空练习3:双空题型

由于ets对gre的改革,而新gre考试又之进行了一场,相对于新gre填空题的复习资料也较少,小编搜集整理了有关新gre填空双空选择题复习资料,接下来几天小编将搜集来的有关新gre填空双空选择题型部分的资料分享给大家。  1. Although Johnson______great enthusiasm for his employees project, in reality his interest in the project was so______as to be almost non-existent.
  Blank (i)                      Blank (ii)
  A censure of               D dissolution
  B fascination with      E ascent
  C flight from            F vogue
  2. During the 1960s assessments of the family shifted remarkably, from general endorsement of it as a worthwhile, stable institution to wide spread______it as an oppressive and bankrupt one whose______was both imminent and welcome.
  Blank (i)            Blank (ii)
  A generated      D preemptive
  B demanded   E redundant
  C feigned         F perfunctory
  3. As late as 1891 a speaker assured his audience that since profitable farming was the result of natural ability rather than______, an education in agriculture was______.
  Blank (i)         Blank (ii)
  A effort          D useless
  B luck             E vital
  C learning      F intellectual
  4. A perennial goal in zoology is to infer function from______, relating the______of an organism to its physical form and cellular organization.
  Blank (i)      Blank (ii)
  A ignored   D revealing
  B admired    E translating
  C obscuredF editing
  5. In Germany her startling powers as a novelist are widely______, but she is almost unknown in the English-speaking world because of the difficulties of ______her eccentric prose.
  Blank (i)       Blank (ii)
  A size          D ancestry
  B structureE appearance

C location    F behavior

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 12:59:34

新gre填空练习3:双空题型

</p>  6. In many science fiction films, the opposition of good and evil is portrayed as a______between technology, which is______, and the errant will of a depraved intellectual.
  Blank (i)       Blank (ii)
  A fusion      D dehumanizing
  B struggle    E unfettered
  C parallel    F beneficent
  7. In order to______her theory that the reactions are ______, the scientist conducted many experiments, all of which showed that the heat of the first reaction is more than twice that of the second.
  Blank (i)                Blank (ii)
  A coercion            D issued
  B participation   E deliberated
  C demonstration   F repudiated
  8. Having fully embraced the belief that government by persuasion is preferable to government by______, the leaders of the movement have recently______most of their previous statements supporting totalitarianism.
  Blank (i)          Blank (ii)
  A untainted   D dichotomous
  B exemplifiedE vindictive
  C marred         F ruthless
  9. Even though in todays Soviet Union the______ the Muslim clergy have been accorded power and privileges, the Muslim laity and the rank-and-file clergy still have little______to practice their religion.
  Blank (i)                         Blank (ii)
  A dissidents within         D obligation
  B leaders of                     E inclination
  C traditionalists among    F latitude
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 新gre填空练习3:双空题型