会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:02:22

金融英语综合辅导:WTO英语(9)

  What would you suggest?
  你能提个建议吗?
  Well, what are you particularly interested in?
  好,你有什么特别感兴趣的?
  I love beautiful scenic spots.
  我喜欢看美的风景点。
  About how long have you been in the business?
  你公司大约成立多久了?
  The company was established in 1989, and we have about 1,400 employees now.
  公司成立于1989年,现有员工一千四百人左右。
  Good morning, Mr.Smith. Sightseeing is our agenda today.
  早上好,史密斯先生。我们今天的日程安排是游览。
  agenda (list of) matters of business to be discussed at a meeting, etc 在会议上要讨论的事项(单);议事单; 议程表:
  * What is the next item on the agenda? 议程表上的下一项是什么?
  * The agenda for the meeting is as follows…… 这次会议的议程如下……
  Wonderful! I've been told that Qingdao is a great tourist attraction.
  太好了,我听说青岛是个旅游胜地。
  Yes, it is. Is this your first visit here?
  是的,你是初次来青岛吗?
  I'm surprised you haven’t. Our net profits were over 1 million yuan last year, you know.
  我很惊讶您没听说过。我们去年的净利就超过1百多万元。
  That's very impressive. Please tell me more about your company.
  真令人敬佩。请多介绍一点。
  Our company consists of three major organizations: they are OD, R&D and T&A.
  我们公司由组织开发部,研究开发部及技术援助部三大部门所组成。
  Sounds like you have the organizations we need.
  听起来好象都是我们所需要的部门。
  Yes, and we have eight branches and two plants scattered throughout China.
  是的,我们在全国有八个分公司及两个工厂。
  Excellent. That should suit our needs perfectly.
  好极了。那完全能满足我们的需要。
  Shall we move on?
  我们继续参观好吗?
  What is it your company does again?
  你说你们公司做什么来着?
  It makes electronic equipment.
  我们公司制造电器产品。
  Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?
  那么为什么我没有听说过呢?
  Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.
  我们工厂占地约5,000平方米
  And what's that building outside the window?
  窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?
  It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.
  那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。
  Is your unit capacity up to our demands?
  你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?
  I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.
  我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。
  turn out: produce sb/sth. 培养出某人,生产或制造某物
  *The factory turns out 5,000 cars a week.
  *The school has turned out some first-rate scholars.
  Would you like to have a look around our factory?
  请问您要不要到工厂参观一下? ( Would you like to go through our factory ? )
  Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.
  好,请带路吧。
  May I show you our brochure?
  请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?
  Oh, thank you.
  哦,谢谢您。
  It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?
  是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?
  That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.
  谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。
  Quite. China is a country with a splendid catering culture.
  没错,中国是个饮食文化非常丰富的国家。
  I'm glad to hear that. I’d like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson.
  您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。
  Certainly.
  当然可以。
  Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?
  今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 金融英语综合辅导:WTO英语(9)