会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:28:34

金融英语辅导:I.TheRoleoftheBankingSector-3(FECT)

I.The Role of the Banking Sector in Chinafinancial systema transition periodmassive institutional changeminginadequate regulatory resourcesinsufficient self-disciplinepolicy bankState Development BankAgricultural Development Bank of ChinaExport and Import Bank of Chinaseparation of policy banking from commercial banking operationspolicy-banking institutionsa track of steady developmentmajor infrastructural projectsagricultural developmentinternational tradejoint-equity commercial banksupervision of the central banknon-bank financial sectortrust and investment companiessecurities firmsfinance companiesinsurance firmurban and rural credit cooperativesa soft landingretail price indexreal GDP growtha more sustainable raterobust microeconomic growthnegative impactAsian financial crisisexternal sectorcapital inflowofficial foreign exchange reservesstabilization and structural measuresresilience of the Chinese economyAsian financial marketweakening of global economic activitystrong economic growthmacroeconomic stabilitystructural improvementcapital marketaggregate financing in the economyeconomic and technological developmenteconomic reformI.中国银行业的作用金融体制转轨时期明显的体制变化监管能力不足行业自律意识不强政策性银行国家发展银行中国农业发展银行中国进出口银行政策性银行业务与商业性银行业务相分离政策性银行机构稳定的发展轨道重大基础建设项目农业发展国际贸易股份制商业银行中央银行的监督非银行金融部门信托投资公司证券公司金融公司保险公司城市和农村信用社软着陆零售价格指数国内生产总值实际增长率可持续的速度强劲的宏观经济增长负面影响亚洲金融危机涉外经济部门资本流入官方外汇储备稳定政策和结构调整措施中国经济的复苏亚洲金融市场全球经济疲弱经济强劲增长宏观经济稳定结构性调整资本市场经济融资总量经济发展与技术进步经济改革
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 金融英语辅导:I.TheRoleoftheBankingSector-3(FECT)