会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:12

金融英语 :代理保险业务(2)

A:Excuse me,can I transact Bank-Insurance Link business in your bank?   B:Yes,you can.  A:How can I buy an insurance policy?  B:You should make choice of the insurance companies,the insured amount and the insurance period by yourself.  A:I prefer a policy of Bonus-for-Thousand-Happiness of Ping An Insurance Company.  B:All right.Have you got a current account in our bank?  A:Yes,I have got a “Current One-for-All” passbook.Here you are.  B:Please fill out the application form of insurance with the amount and period on it.Write your ID card number clearly.  A:I will….Is that so?  B:Pass me your ID card,please.I’ll check them up.  A:Here it is.  B:(After a while)No problem.Here is your insurance document and your card. You will receive a policy from Ping An Insurance Company next month.  A:Thank you very much.  B:You are welcome.  译文:  A:请问我在贵行可以办理“银保通”业务吗?  B:可以。  A:如何办理呢?  B:您自己选择哪家保险公司的产品,保险金额、保险期限。  A:我想买平安保险公司的“千禧红”保险。  B:好。您在我行有活期账户吗?  A:我有“活期一本通”存折。您瞧。  B:请填写投保单,金额和期限。把身份证号码写清楚。  A:我会的…。这样填写,行吗?  B:请把身份证递给我,我要核对一下。  A:给您。  B:(过了一会儿)没问题。这是您的保险单据,身份证。下个月您会收到平安保险公司的保险单。  A:非常感谢。  B:不客气。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 金融英语 :代理保险业务(2)