会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:44:06

金融英语辅导:储蓄柜常用英语100句(1)

1.Good morning(Good afternoon ).   2.Please.  3.Hello.  4.Welcome.  5.Welcome to deposit in ICBC.  6.Welcome to use Peony Credit Card.  7.Welcome to use ATM.  8.Sorry.  9.Please line up.  10.Please wait a moment.  11.Thank you.  12.We’ll glad to receive any suggestions to help us improve our service.  13.Goodbye.  14.Don’t mention it (Not at all).  15.Hope to see you again.  16.Demand(current)deposit.  17.Demand(current)bankbook.  18.Rate for current deposit.  19.Time(fixed)deposit.  20.Interest Rate for fixed deposit.  21.Certificates of deposit.  22.Flexible maturity deposit.  23.Transferable certificate of large amount time deposit.  24.Withdrawal form.  25.The exchange rate for U.S.dollars.  26.Termination of a deposit.  27.Date due.  28.Automatic teller machine(ATM)  29.The detailed list of interest  30.Peony Credit Card.  31.Exchange U.S.dollars for Renminbi.  32.What can I do for you?  33.May I help you?  34.We are open for business form 8:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m with no break at noon.  35.We are open for business all week including Saturday and Sunday.  36.I’d like to deposit(withdraw).  37.Which type of deposit do you prefer,time deposit or current deposit?  38.I prefer time deposit(current deposit).  39.Is it your first time to deposit here? I am going to open an account for you.  40.How long would you like to deposit for?  41.Pardon,I do not understand,Could you give me more details.  42.OK.The term of fixed deposit ranges form three month to five years,including three months,six months,one year,two years,three years and five years. The longer the term the higher the interest rate.  43.Pardon.  44.Could you fill in this slip in ink please.  45.You have made a mistake here,Please fill it in again。  46.Opening an account is free of charge, but you have to deposit 10 yuan as your initial deposit.  47.The current deposit can be with drown at any ICBC savings office in this city,It’s convenient for you。  48.We also have flexible maturity deposit. The interest rate is sixty percent of the interest rate for the time deposit。  49.Excuse me,how much do you want to withdraw?  50.Please use Arabic figures。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 金融英语辅导:储蓄柜常用英语100句(1)