会计考友 发表于 2012-8-17 13:41:37

意语考试语法相关辅导资料40

The Italian present tense (presente) is happening right now. It's a simple tense—that is, the verb form consists of one word only. The present tense of a regular Italian verb is formed by dropping the infinitive ending and adding the appropriate endings to the resulting stem.
  The present tense of a regular -are verb is formed by dropping the infinitive ending -are and adding the appropriate endings to the resulting stem (-o, -i, -a, -iamo, -ate, -ano). See the table below for a sample conjugation of amare (to love).
  PRESENT TENSE CONJUGATION OF AMARE (TO LOVE)
  PERSON
  SINGULAR
  PLURAL
  I
  (io) amo (I love)
  (noi) amiamo (we love)
  II
  (tu) ami (you love, familiar)
  (voi) amate (you love, familiar)
  III
  (Lei) ama (you love, formal)
  (Loro) amano (you love, formal)
  (lui/lei) ama (he/she loves)
  (loro) amano (they love)
  The infinitive of first-conjugation Italian verbs (those ending in -are) and the conjugated forms of the present tense are pronounced like most Italian words: the stress falls on the next-to-last syllable. The one exception is the third person plural form amano, which is pronounced AH-mah-noh, with stress falling on the first syllable. A few first-conjugation verbs are listed in the following table.
  COMMON FIRST-CONJUGATION VERBS
  accendere
  to put out, extinguish
  arrivare
  to arrive
  ascoltare
  to listen
  aspettare
  to wait
  ballare
  to dance
  camminare
  to walk
  cantare
  to sing
  dimenticare
  to forget
  guidare
  to drive
  imparare
  to learn
  insegnare
  to teach
  lavorare
  to work
  nuotare
  to swim
  parlare
  to speak
  pranzare
  to dine, to have lunch
  suonare
  to play (a musical instrument)
  telefonare
  to telephone
  visitare
  to visit
  Italian verbs with infinitives ending in -ere are called second-conjugation (seconda coniugazione) or -ere verbs. The present tense of a regular -ere verb is formed by dropping the infinitive ending and adding the appropriate endings (-o, -i, -e, -iamo, -ete, -ono) to the stem. For an example on how to conjugate a regular second-conjugation verb, take a look the following table.
  PRESENT TENSE CONJUGATION OF SCRIVERE (TO WRITE)
  PERSON
  SINGULAR
  PLURAL
  I
  (io) scrivo (I write)
  (noi) scriviamo (we write)
  II
  (tu) scrivi (you write, familiar)
  (voi) scrivete (you write, familiar)
  III
  (Lei) scrive (you write, formal)
  (Loro) scrivono (you write, formal)
  (lui/lei) scrive (he/she writes)
  (loro) scrivono (they write)
  Second-conjugation (-ere) verbs account for approximately one-quarter of all Italian verbs. Although many have some sort of irregular structure, there are also many regular verbs (see the following table for examples) which are conjugated in the same way as scrivere.
  COMMON SECOND-CONJUGATION VERBS
  accendere
  to put out, extinguish
  battere
  to beat, to hit
  cadere
  to fall
  chiedere
  to ask
  conoscere
  to know
  correre
  to run
  credere
  to believe
  descrivere
  to describe
  eleggere
  to elect
  leggere
  to read
  mettere
  to put, to place
  mordere
  to bite
  nascere
  to be born
  offendere
  to offend
  perdere
  to lose
  rimanere
  to remain, to stay
  ridere
  to laugh
  rompere
  to break
  vendere
  to sell
  sopravvivere
  to survive
  While the infinitive forms of both first- and third-conjugation Italian verbs always have the accent on the final -are or -ire, second-conjugation verbs are often pronounced with the accent on the third-to-last syllable, as in prendere (PREHN-deh-ray).
  If there are first-conjugation and second-conjugation verbs, then it stands to reason there are third-conjugation verbs (terza coniugazione)! This final group contains verbs that end in -ire in the infinitive. The present tense of a regular -ire verb is formed by dropping the infinitive ending and adding the appropriate endings (-o, -i, -e, -iamo, -ite, -ono) to the resulting stem. Note that, except for the voi form, these endings are the same as for regular second-conjugation (-ere) verbs. For an example of how to conjugate a regular -ire verb, see the table below, which conjugates sentire (to hear, to feel, to smell).
  PRESENT TENSE CONJUGATION OF SENTIRE (TO HEAR, TO FEEL, TO SMELL)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 意语考试语法相关辅导资料40