会计考友 发表于 2012-3-17 14:54:57

2012年国际商务师考试辅导:客户拒绝支付样品费3

为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年国际商务师考试课程,全面的了解国际商务师考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年国际商务师考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
  Notes
  1. 对待客户的拒绝,不必不知所措。因为这是我们每天都要面对的问题,客户只是拒绝而已,不是说完全没有希望。文中,客人表示需求样品,这是对自己工作的支持。一句感谢,轻松地久表达了自己的心意,以此开篇也很自然。
  2. 目标明确,就是说法客户付款。所以必须情真意切。描述不罗嗦,也不能太简单。罗嗦了会让人看得辛苦,太简单了没有体现出诚意。撰写邮件不能遗漏需要转告的重要信息。另外需要注意的是,表述和单词没有拼写错误,字体和颜色是大家常用的。甚至在邮件发出去之后再重复查看,如有不当的地方,记录并在下次改进,一旦形成习惯之后,撰写邮件所需的时间就很少了。
  Dear Water,
  I am sorry but I can not pay for the sample. I am really sorry. If you want me to test if please send it, if you can not do it, it is ok. We will try in the future.
  Best regards,
  Javier Ayllon
  Reply as following
  Dear
  Thanks for your e-mail.
  Can we try this, when you place the order, we will refund you the charges? As I guess nearly every company will request sample charges. We ask for sample charges only to wish the customer to care about our samples and we can seize the suitable chance to do some projects.
  If the model is suitable for your market, we hope we can support you and fix it. When you become our stable customer, we can offer you more free samples.
  By the way, if you think the sample charge is a small amount, are you interested in other models?
  Looking forward to hearing from you.
  Best regards,
  Notes
  1. 面对客户的拒绝,不要轻易放弃,要时时保持信心和干劲十足。方法都是人想出来的,适时地做一些努力,抓住每一个可能的机会,总是会有收获的。即使一时无法合作,但希望还在。因为几百万甚至几千万的生意是需要时间去磨合才能成功的。
  2. 做进一步努力的时候,更明确地让客户知道自己的底线并适当做一些承诺。
  3. 再一次的建议,也是解决问题的方法之一。基于自己的利益之上,要设身处地地位客户着想。这样更易于达成合作。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2012年国际商务师考试辅导:客户拒绝支付样品费3