jamesldcr 发表于 2012-10-25 14:52:57

自考《高级英语》[00600]考点精析(WORD+PDF版)

考点精析Lesson oneRock Superstars : What do they tell us about ourselves and our society ?# Sprinkling its contents over the first few rows of sweltering listeners. sprinkle   v.to scatter in drops or small grains 喷/洒/撒eg: Sprinkle sand along the icy path . 把沙子撒在冰封的路上.# They surge to follow him , eager to be touched by a few baptismal drops .surgev. to move ,esp.forward ,in or like powerful waves 汹涌,澎湃eg: The crowd surged past him . 人潮从他身边汹涌而过.n. strong,wavelike ,forward movement 波涛,巨浪eg: The surge crashed against the coast .汹涌的波涛拍打着海岸.# How do you feel about all this adulation and hero worship ?adulation   n. praise that is more than necessary or deserved 奉承,谄媚eg: He received many adulations from his colleagues .他受到许多同事的奉承.adulatev. praise more than is truthful to win favor 奉承,逢迎eg:The leader are easily adulated . 领导容易受逢迎.# Do you share Chris Singer's almost religious reverence for Bob Dylan ?reverencen. great respect 尊敬,崇敬eg:They show great reverence to him .他们对他极为尊敬.v. admire or respect 尊敬,崇敬eg: He was still reverenced by people after many years . 多年以后他仍然受到人们的尊敬.reverent adj. having a feeling of reverence 崇敬的eg:This is a reverent behavior . 这是一种崇敬的行为. # It's just that Elvis managed to embody the frustrated teenage spirit of the 1950s.embodyv. express 表达eg: Words embody thought . 文字表达思想.embodiment   n. someone or something in which something is embodied . 化身,体现eg : Dove is the embodiment of peace . 鸽子是和平的象征.# He spoke of change and of the bewilderment of the older generation. bewildermentn. confusion 困惑eg: Imagine my bewilderment when she said that . 她说那句话时你可以想像我多困惑.bewilderv. confuse 迷惑eg: Big city 's traffic bewilders me . 大城市的交通使我不知所措.bewildering adj. very confusing 令人迷惑不解的eg: What she had said was bewildering to me . 她所说的令我迷惑不解.bewildered adj.completely puzzled 迷惑不解eg: He was bewildered by her question . 他被她的问题弄得不知所措.       难句详解@ "jagger ," he said , " grads a half-galloon jug of water and runs along the front platform , sprinkling its contents overthe first few rows of sweltering listeners . "sprinkling 是现在分词作状语, 表示伴随发生的动作.现在分词作状语时, 通常表示主语正在进行的另一动作, 对谓语表示的主要动作加以修饰或作为陪衬. 例如: We worked there for a week , helping them to prepare for the international conference .注意: 分词这样用时, 所表示的必须是主语的一个动作或状态. 试比较下列句子:Standing on the mountain , one could see the whole city . (正确)Standing on the mountain , the whole city could be seen . (错误)"one"是动作的发出者, 可以用现在分词作伴随状语.@ "Ooh," gasped a girl dressed in black . dressed in black 是过去分词作定语, 可变为定语从句who was dressed in black. @They think he is sick ,sick ,sick .They think his performance is disgusting . @ How can you stand that stuff ? stand : bear, tolerate 忍受eg:1. This work will hardly stand close examination .       这项工作经不起仔细检验.    2.No one can stand his behaviour . 没人能忍受他的行为.@ Bob Dylan and the Band were tuning for a concert . tune: set a musical instrument at proper musical level 给乐器调音@ Do you share Chris Singer's almost religious reverence for Bob Dylan ?share: to be among those who have an opinion 同意, 赞同eg: 1.We can't share your faith that everything willbe all right .       对于你那一切会平安无事的信念,我们不能同意.    2. Do you share my advice ?你同意我的建议吗?@ Or are you drawn somehow to this strange clown ,draw : attract 吸引eg: 1.The film is drawing big audience .       电影吸引了大量观众.    2.They feel drawn towards her . 他们被她吸引住了.somehow 是副词, 表示" 不知是什么原因" , " 不知怎么地". eg: Somehow he made the same mistake again .     不知怎么地,他又犯了同样的错误.@ It is they alone who combine invention and exaggeration . It is...who...强调句型,强调谓语以外的部分,只能用连词 that   和who (指人),不能用 when,where ,why 等.强调谓语用助动词do, does , did 帮助强调.例:1.It was on this street that I saw him last time .我上次就是在这条街上看到他的. 2.It was Mr. Li who repaired the desks and chairs on Sunday .是李先生在星期日修理了这些桌椅. 3.I do apologize for what i have done . 我对我所做的事情表示道歉.4.He did come yesterday . 昨天他确实来了

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

回复后下载:自考《高级英语》考点精析(WORD+PDF版)
**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 自考《高级英语》[00600]考点精析(WORD+PDF版)