会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21

1997年专四真题范文:Does More pressure good to us

Direction:Some of your classmates think that more pressure from academic studies is not beneficial to students. You either agree or disagree with them:More pressure from academic studies does good to us
  范文:
  There has been a heated debate about the effect of pressure from academic studies on us students in college. Some of my fellow students argue that it is not good for us to study under great pressure. Personally I do not agree to this view.
  My argument is based on the following two aspects. First, no pressure means no progress. With the development of our society, competition among people grows more and more fierce. College students are no exception. They must learn how to deal with future challenges foreseeable. Under proper pressure, each student has to work hard to lay a solid foundation in his or her specialty. Second, no pressure means no self-discipline. In our daily college life, quite a few students idle away their spare time—even some of their academic time. With more academic pressure upon the students, they will cherish their time and have self-restrictions with their study and even self-behavior.
   In summary, I believe more pressure from academic studies does a great deal of good to us college students. If we put pressure into perspective, we will surely enjoy our campus life more and benefit more from it accordingly.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 1997年专四真题范文:Does More pressure good to us