会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24

雅思书信范文:申请信(一)

题目:
  You have seen a job advertised in your local newspaper. Write a letter of application. Introduce yourself and give details of your experience and say why you'd like the job.(申请信)

范文:
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I'm writing in response to the advertisement you placed in Chicago Newsdaily for a librarianon Monday, Aug. 23.

I graduated with a Master's degree in telecommunications in 1992 and began my career at California State University as a young teacher. In 2002, I was promoted to associate professor and Deputy Director of the Department of Telecom Engineering.

In the past ten years, I have been actively involved in academic researches and have published several articles in “Telecom Now”, “Engineering Research” and “Telecom Strategies”. I also teach marketing strategies on a part-time basis at the university.

However, my husband has recently been relocated to Chicago by his company and I am, therefore, seeking a position in the same area in Chicago.

I have enclosed my resume that outlines in detail my qualificationsand experience as well as an open letter of recommendation from California State University.

Please give me a feedback at your earliest convenienceif my qualifications meet your requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
  Sue Huang
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 雅思书信范文:申请信(一)