会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10

托福写作指导:独立写作模板(2)

agree or disagree   1. Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that ____________________。 But others have a negative attitude。 As far as I am concerned, I agree that ____________。 My arguments for this point are listed as follows。
  I agree with the statement that ______________________without reservation since ________________。
  Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that I believe that________________。
  In a word, _________________________。 Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that__________。
  2. Some people prefer to A, others believe B, Nowadays some may hold the opinion that ________________, but others have a negative attitude。 As far as I am concerned, I agree/disagree that_______________。 MY arguments for this point are listed as follows。
  One of the primary causes is that_______________________。
  Examples_______________。
  But there is a further more subtle point we must consider。 Examples。
  What is more_______________。 Examples___________
  General speaking, __________。 Recognizing the fact that _______________should drive us to conclude that______________。
  3. Some people argue as if it is a general truth that a _____________________________。But to be frank, I cannot agree with them。 There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them, and I would explore only a few primary ones here。
  The main problem with this argument is that it is ignorant o the basic fact that______________解释本段中心___________。
  Another reason why I disagree with the above statement is that I believe that______________。
  What is more, some students are interested in____________。
  In a word, ________________。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 托福写作指导:独立写作模板(2)