会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10

历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百四十一

Do you like watching TV?Do you watch it regularly?If a living performance is available what, do
you think,will you choose,watching TV or attending the performance?But if I were you I will
prefer the latter.

Watching TV is boring and exhastive.Just sitting before the grey box will make you sleepy.You
can not feel the atmosphere in the auditorium which makes the audiences feel refreshed and
excited.You can appreciate all the programs through your own eyes not though the sqare glass
screen.

There are many other audiences as well as you sitting there and watching the performance which
makes you feel accompanied.And you can communicate with others about what you have just
seen or thought.This gives you an opportunity to express your opnion.And you know you are not
alone then.

Going to see the performance out of your house is also good to your body.For you may have a walk after the activity even go to a good bar and find something to drink.You can also see some friends after the show.Though I am not very sure about others I will commonly do such things after a concert.It makes me feel great.

So,to take part in a living show is my favorite chioce.Intsead of watching TV I would like to have some performance publically.It is better than the program in TV I think.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百四十一