会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59

托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题13

49.good leader应有哪些qualities?
In my opinion, a good leader should have the following qualities: confident and kind. The leader should be confident both of himself and his fellow members. Every time he walks in the working group, he should bring a strong feeling of authority, and makes his students feel a definite sense of trust. And the leader should be kind to his fellow members. If a leader is too strict, his fellow members would be afraid to ask questions, and that will decrease the efficiency of their work.
50.同不同意People should always tell the truth.
I definitely agree to the statement that people should always tell the truth. You know what I dream to be a journalist as my future career. And everybody knows that journalist should never tell lies and always seek for truths. Once a journalist tells lies, he will never be trusted again, and that is lethal for him, he might not be a journalist any more.
51.Describe an object which is very important to you.
Teddy bear.
52.Do you agree that we can judge a person by the appearance at the first glance?
I don't think I will agree to the statement that one can judge a person simply by the appearance at the first glance. For example, at the first sight of my sales manager, I got really impressed by his professionalism reflected by the way he dressed, especially the navy blue color which is always my favorite. But several weeks passed, I found out that he knew nothing except apple-polishing. And you know what, our boss is a middle aged woman! She loves our sales manager, so that’s why he get this position.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题13