会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 00:26:22

星球大战 第九章(6)

Luke looked genuinely puzzled. "I don’t know. It had me—and then I was free. It just let me go and disappeared. Maybe I didn’t smell bad enough for it." "I’ve got a very bad feeling about this," Solo murmured.

Again the distant rumble filled the room; again the walls began their inward march. Only this time neither sound nor movement showed any sign of stopping.

"Don’t just stand there gaping at each other!" the Princess urged them. "Try to brace them with something.

Even with the thick poles and old metal beams Chewbacca could handle, they were unable to find anything capable of slowing the walls’ advance. It seemed as if the stronger the object was that they placed against the walls, the easier it was snapped. Luke pulled out his comlink, simultaneously trying to talk and will the walls to retreat. "Threepio…come in, Threepio!" A decent paused produced no response, causing Luke to look worriedly at his companions.

"I don’t know why he doesn’t answer." He tried again. "See Threepio, come in. Do you read?" "See Threepio," the muted voice continued to call, "come in, See Threepio." It was Luke’s voice and it issued softly in between buzzings from the small hand comlink resting on the deserted computer console. Save for the intermittent pleading, the gantry office was silent.

A tremendous explosion drowned out the muffled pleadings. It blew the office door clean across the room, sending metal fragments flying in all directions. Several of them struck the comlink, sending it flying to the floor and cutting off Luke’s voice in midtransmission.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 星球大战 第九章(6)