金钱与交易 5 B+ e, ?: i" |# g) ]
Money, Money, Money. # [5 d4 c0 h. @& f
Two dollars and seventy-five cents. 二美元七角五分。
- E3 O6 F3 m, d$ L: { That makes ten dollars, right? 这加起来是十美元,对吗? . s1 Y, U9 a7 B
Grocery bills are expensive. 食品价格昂贵。 ! X7 G: y# X( Z" y h2 t
I'm not rich. I wish I didn't have to pay the fine. 我不是富有人家,但愿不必交罚款。
; \$ S9 E! X7 t I only need a thousand more pennies to buy my airplane. 我只要在有一千个一角的铜板,就能买一架飞机了。
: _0 y4 ^+ n) R. b I won the most valuable prize! 我赢得了最高的奖赏!
. x1 D8 z% `' j Here's my credit card, just bill me. 这是信用卡,请记账吧。 # G4 K% }5 k0 H8 V) O. i0 o3 V
Remember us on payday with a good bone. 发工资的日子可别忘了请客。 * ?+ ^# e; G" F D. h: l
I wish I had half the money he does. 但愿我有他一半的钱。 9 `2 E) K1 a% _4 f$ m
This month all of my law clients paid their bills. 这个月前来做法律咨询的客户全都付清账单了。 * i7 x5 g7 K! j% R
All of my paycheck disappears so quickly. 我的薪水在不旋踵之间都消失无踪了。
+ D9 W% l( a; x9 h# ~4 e# g2 O) _7 h This lady is a rent collector. 这位女士是收租人。
8 k r, V5 @' R. `; @ If you sign this contract all of your financial worries will be over! 如果你在这份合约上签字,你就和金钱的劳累一刀两断了。 ; D. ?+ [7 ?0 e+ A {8 n; Q7 P0 e
Your car hit me and now I demand the money to pay the doctor with! 你的汽车撞了我,所以我要求你支付赔偿。
4 l( W# [) q' l8 g' S c- e Payday is here again. 又到了领薪水的日子了。 , I2 G; G8 c9 V" c. z
Here's the money you need. The interest rate is 25%. 这是你要的钱,利息是25%。(谋杀!)
% h' a/ x. I& |& T( w Just deposit your money with us; we'll take good care of it. 请存在本银行,我们会负责保管的。
7 ^( Q4 y l3 _5 G0 P' C% S With the rate of inflation I borrow money from the bank. 由于通货膨胀,我要向这家银行贷款。 |