你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。 To answer the first part of your question, i’d like to say that our studies were very extensive. % a0 t( [0 x+ h G, `5 U+ N5 K6 ]
如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report. % h/ d# a/ _6 |7 e' P
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
( p% D. R" |$ `$ V Y 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
. j5 B0 R @: w( M5 w' T 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
, ]3 V; ?, K. ]& c 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I’m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
& y* {; o2 z4 L) M 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 I’m Donald. We met the last tI’me you visited Taiwan. ]" V- w( u/ g
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I’m Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel. % E( A J/ N+ X
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
/ B0 [7 _* g" u( _6 _ 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully long. |