立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 364|回复: 0

[考试辅导] GMAT:关于逻辑中数量范围的问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 22:16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  数量的范围是逻辑题常考,特别是MUST BE问题,混淆答案也常来于此。下面一题是LSAT,先讨论,后再公布答案及解释。(VALARIE说得对,纪念完了,我们要更加努力去学习) ' _/ n" U. @- k: \
  The importance of the ozone layer to terrestrial animals is that it entirely filters out some wavelengths of light but lets others through. Holes in the ozone layer and the dangers associated with these holes are well documented. However, one danger that has not been given sufficient attention is that these holes could lead to severe eye damage for animals of many species. " \3 I' R' Z2 E# ~5 ?) E
  Which one of the following is most strongly supported by the statements above, if they are true. / ^$ V4 }2 b" p' T
  A). All wavelengths of sunlight that can cause eye damage are filtered out by the ozone layer where it is intact.
3 ^! g7 V. o" ?) L. x5 t  B). Few species of animals live on a part of the earth\’s surface that is not threatened by holes in the ozone layer
; j9 K1 G" j! n/ W% m# }  C). Some species of animals have eyes that will not suffer any damage when exposed to unfiltered sunlight $ A. i  R# d7 n' g+ z- s& {
  D). A single wavelength of sunlight can cause severe damage to the eyes of most species of animals % B* j* Y. q- P# E7 ]( G/ p
  E). Some wavelengths of sunlight that cause eye damage are more likely to reach the earth\’s surface where there are holes in the ozone layer than where there are not|www.examda.com|- r; O4 c  G6 g
  说说我的想法 , P2 l5 t8 y2 f) z
  The importance of the ozone layer to terrestrial animals is that it entirely filters out some wavelengths of light but lets others through. Holes in the ozone layer and the dangers associated with these holes are well documented. However, one danger that has not been given sufficient attention is that these holes could lead to severe eye damage for animals of many species. , e" r: O" g; s( `$ g
  Which one of the following is most strongly supported by the statements above, if they are true.
* C( q# U0 j& Z  A). All wavelengths of sunlight that can cause eye damage are filtered out by the ozone layer where it is intact.黄色部分是原文没有的
, ?: d. F1 E2 ~! H- Q, c0 y/ D- E  B). Few species of animals live on a part of the earth\’s surface that is not threatened by holes in the ozone layer原文没讲 ! r6 _/ i' y* I9 G5 `8 v6 A8 c% b
  C). Some species of animals have eyes that will not suffer any damage when exposed to unfiltered sunlight原文没讲
" j" P5 Y5 k/ t  D). A single wavelength of sunlight 原文没讲can cause severe damage to the eyes of most species of animals原文没有
9 M% F" h0 f, S3 y1 E: Z  E). Some wavelengths of sunlight that cause eye damage are more likely to reach the earth\’s surface where there are holes in the ozone layer than where there are not, 6 M$ E% q% V6 ^( S# ^  _* E
  A部分光线进入大气 部分光线进不了大气 B黑洞对很多动物的眼睛造成损害
$ N" }; X) `8 ?( I$ s$ h6 y  E讲 一些 对眼睛造成损害的光线 通过臭氧洞进入大气   ]: ?5 u: A% p( c9 w' I
  就是A与B的结合 - r. `' Q0 I. R! F% f* m9 M
  E对|MBA环球网收集整理
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:36 , Processed in 0.215969 second(s), 21 queries .