立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 396|回复: 0

[考试辅导] GMAT考试逻辑推理10月1-10日cr机井总结

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 22:16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. Cells need t-gland to grow constantly. Cancer cells have a lot of t-glands so they can grow endless. Drug to block t-gland will benefit patient. WEAKEN + x( |$ `, h; _( Z9 f
A. Drug can not reliably block t-gland. (a confusing one) $ d0 P! k' [8 ^; q9 ]& L
B. Drug block t-glands both of cancer and non cancer cells. (my choice)
. R2 `/ r1 p# g6 F  q3 ?# ~6 X% N3 J8 S0 t+ C; C2 {
2. Two bridges: A is in renovation so no payment needed to pass it. Therefore, the toll fee of B should be increased to compensate the loss since majority of people use bridge B and ....(to continue)
. m& G4 Q/ ~( I& D# WMy answer: It is inconvenient for people to switch between the bridges.
3 U; j) t( `" ~* C7 N
# @/ P$ J2 Q" n6 n5 U6 a3. Russian eats potatos, other vege and a little meat. Potatos production has declined. So to expect % of potatos in daily diet to go down as well because the increase in potatos price due to the less supply. STRENGTHEN 8 s' B% _! G; m1 L# Z
My choice: other vege same nutrituion as potatos are cheaper and available. / n+ [' G' e0 {6 _0 f; s0 z* [
Confusion one: potatos are more expensive than meat. + z0 G& N: t$ m8 e  G* B7 G3 M
1 h( W- c+ W" P9 ~- ^/ k
4. Drug producers’ concern and Government new regulation body to investigate and report quality of drug. WEAKEN. It’s from old Jijin. Please refer to old one
7 w% p7 i/ n: i+ J1 I; [- N/ ^Answer: Exceggerated news reports exist currently and the new body will stop them.
- R; W) C" ?) m
$ D4 i) q! X- H0 }1 d5. State has no law to regulate financial planners. But it is not a big deal since there are laws for accountants, lawyers, analysts, even though some of them are part time financial planners. ASSUMPTION 3 s3 G6 E" O# m) o
My answer: no financial planner are not accountants, lawyers, analysts. / B& [* \$ L( p, N
) _- l& J5 H% }+ c
6. Country imposed tariffs on export of unprocessed beans to protect its own processing industries. If apply no tariffs, the farmers are benefited but the government concerns that the tariff protect the industry in the urban and without tariff, the unemployment rate will go up. WEAKEN
/ t7 B( Y+ ?/ KMy answer: small farmers are driven out of the land due to the tariff and are moving to the city.
4 }5 X; n$ g( W+ s3 G
9 Q# m- _6 ]& _2 v7. Boldface: I can’t remember the full statement but it is similar to JiJin about insurance declamations between different places. And the author agrees only part of the view and completely disagree it as a whole. 7 i# z8 Q) @5 J4 }/ u
1 ^3 X9 l! ]5 G  N* d* H
8、 美洲的豹子能够适应寒冷的天气,非洲的狮子拿到美洲去也同样能够适应寒冷的天气。问这个题的假设。(非洲的狮子能够在寒冷的天气中生存。―――我向毛主席保证这是瞎扯。非洲的狮子我见多了,可南非稍微冷点的城市开普敦根本就见不到狮子) ( Y. R8 @3 v! j  [3 W0 U
/ D4 G* P" [  f
9、 说有个市长有条建议,为了控制通货膨胀要求紧缩银根。所以就建立了一个special account,不收取大家的存款税。一段时间过后,果然存款大大增加,市长认为此方法确实增加了存款。问削弱。很多市民将长期存款上的钱转到了special account上面。
2 X5 u/ u- G2 u; R# ~, j$ G% g  S1 S- q, A2 t' \
3.some spend % n& m( X1 b8 i. T
a, equal to 45 days
% H1 G# K6 r% L% y  A- f1 Xb, an amount equal to 45 days . l- P/ U" G  t& n
c, the equevalent of 45 days
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:59 , Processed in 0.196971 second(s), 21 queries .