QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 335|回复: 0

[考试辅导] GMAT考试语文辅导8月21-31日sc机经总结

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 22:16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.有一道not only,but also,,,,,,,,as well
5 V# {' K+ j. M6 e+ j. U$ [" A2.Government purchased sth for some student to use to replace sth ; V+ g9 l( s" e
to use to replace
0 |$ }- N; \5 L6 i% tto use in place of # b: t( w8 x4 X8 V7 d) [* e/ U+ f
… them …
- [& V0 ]- @0 i3.just as ,so
  u4 D# W7 T1 [! ~3 Y1 [4.并列结构:比较级,比较级,and 最高级(the most ...)in decade 6 {1 G& G" _* i( m
5.XXX(人名),the writer of XXX(书名),____
0 O) T# h7 A, A! `1,was sentenced to 5years by the Soviet government in attempting to .. & M5 b1 O( c1 ~/ |
2,was sentenced to 5 years by the Soviet government in its attempt to ..
, r& V" B5 j+ f7 Y! F# j( p0 \7 p6.…,new continent settlers invented xxx(a name of a kind of sports) by adult xx(a noun),____adult gratification from children admire
, Y+ o6 b) E' S6 r8 |2 i! AA,not ,which is often so today, by $ _9 y; O& n5 G5 @! c% I/ N
E,not,as it often is today,by . b  D6 W! o# w7 C- V' S1 Y
7.有一题考RISK 的用法,有risk to do, risk doing, risk as, 这题还考到especially 和 specially 的区别
2 c5 K' D9 A6 |$ Z8. 某人A,a famous writer,(_______).
' h: b+ i% s) U: N- l! M; Ja. (was sentenced to 10 years in prison by Russian in attempting to stop him from writing another book.) ! `/ D1 D* o& o; Q0 s6 ]
b. (was sentenced to 10 years in prison by Russian in its attempt to stop him from writing another book.)
# c/ A4 J/ m1 p$ n9. Because s.th, (the orbit to the Earth became XXX more and more, resulting from the discard of s.th.)
  u9 q3 v& s( P! [% K; A" Y10. Just as......, so....
, _; @4 v, Y, M6 F3 v& N$ e11. Despite its XXX, the satelite of Mars are so light that XXX finally slowed its orbit, thus dropping down to the surface.
) P% j/ [* P* A5 _7 D12. Because of XXX, the grain produces in country A reduced to 1345 tons,(_______).
0 F1 m2 O/ `1 B/ x; }% pa. 45% less than those of country B. % F1 S% j  K$ B) O/ w6 m
b. 45% fewer than that of country B. ! ~! C, c* r$ \: t2 q
13.In Japan, a government advisory committee called for the breakup of Nippon Telephone and Telegraph Company, the largest telephone company in the world, so it would be two local phone companies and one long-distance provider.
% H" C. |5 m2 a) ^1 WA. In Japan, a government advisory committee called for the breakup of Nippon Telephone and Telegraph Company, the largest telephone company in the world, so it would be 9 }: K/ `' X7 {, T9 @
B. The breakup of the world’s largest telephone company, Nippon Telephone and Telegraph Company, was called for by a government advisory committee in Japan, so it would be
) s+ Y, N9 v1 h% e2 e6 O$ B$ gC. A government advisory committee in Japan called for the breakup of Nippon Telephone and Telegraph Company, the world’s largest telephone company, into   M9 i; z  e; [- c$ c
D. The breakup of Nippon Telephone and Telegraph Company, the world’s largest telephone company, was called for by a government advisory committee in Japan, so it would be & H8 B2 N  U* O
E. Called for by a government advisory committee, the breakup of Nippon Telephone and Telegraph Company in Japan, the world’s largest telephone company, was to be into
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 23:51 , Processed in 0.452737 second(s), 21 queries .