立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 482|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年单证员考试复习阶段练习题(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-14 15:27:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习单证员考试课程 全面的了解单证员考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年单证员考试相关资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
" l- f  w- {( [0 d' L  3.(   )According to UCPS00, which of the following words used in connection with the amount of the Credit or the quantity or the unit price stated in the Credit are NOT construed as allowing a difference not to exceed  10% more or less in the amount or the quantity or the unit price to which they refer?) [1 ]- l( W, ^7 d: `
  A. circa
" {- X$ H- {$ J  B. approximately
- ]( K& Y% J  x; T3 Q& C+ X4 U  C. circs
+ I9 H4 C: W0 \( h  D. about
8 j  U1 L/ x4 @. h; f* f+ ]# O  4. (   )According to INCOTERMS 2000, the trade terms __ means that the seller delivers the goods, cleared for export, to the carrier nominated by the buyer at the named place.2 m) r4 T2 d/ Y- _4 _/ M( E. t
  A. FCA7 z3 U$ @0 S* b
  B. EXW
, t% I  {3 `+ O2 Z6 D  C. CFR; D, v9 N7 A; w, G* _2 I. Y
  D. DAF5 Q0 _8 V, ^, v, C( e+ w
  5.(  )According to INCOTERMS 21300, when the seller only makes the goods available to the buyer at the seller‘s premises, the corresponding trade term is- P/ {3 ?9 ?" J5 X
  A. DDU
. c- V% C) A& Y  B. EXW
! i* z3 k! ~5 r. W% \: L  C. FOB
6 `1 P& Q% g. @9 m7 ]  D. DDP5 p) a# {- r3 e1 ^- y
  6.(   )UCP500 categorizes L/Cs into four types. Which type of IZC does not fall into that categorization?
' `; M0 U( l. Q, N! X; H# A  A. sight payment L/C
, ]7 \- I% c' h5 n, v  B. acceptance L/C* y) E7 l9 {" L  o, N9 P
  C. negotiation L/C3 q# l" Y( I. P4 Q7 t
  D. confirmation L/C7 z+ R$ @+ b+ m4 F
  7.(   )According to UCP500, which of the following documents must be issued/drawn by the beneficiary unless otherwise stipulated by the Credit?
% ]# z1 t" ~1 B) `2 U  A. draft7 ?* w6 `% ?' G. w& W* {
  B. packing list
* n9 K& w  J! f3 q' v& q  C. inspection certificate
% z5 f* u( S1 V8 {- A4 n  D. fax
6 O! v6 E$ l  e) }  8.( )When the credit calls for a draft drawn on the applicant, according to UCP500, how will banks treat such draft?
+ G9 f/ v7 ?( l: S  A. Banks may disregard such requirement.
' H& G" G3 o/ I0 w) O# T% n  B. Banks may accept a draft drawn on the issuing bank in lieu of one drawn on the applicant.7 W% u/ |4 d4 n. y) N) f
  C. Banks will consider the draft as an "additional document.
; f3 y( `& f; M5 A  D. Banks will t~" to persuade the applicant to amend the Credit to delete sueh requirement.
: h! t5 x1 k$ X6 q( W  9.( )A bank that adds its undertaking to a Credit at the request of the issuing bank is called the:6 J+ S' A+ V, s
  A. advising bank! Z6 z8 |# X# H
  B. nominated bank9 C" D$ e( T7 ^
  C. reimbursing bank" Y$ V# J% g% D4 i& i1 E. V
  D. confirming bank
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:10 , Processed in 0.272886 second(s), 21 queries .