立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 465|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年单证员考试复习阶段练习题(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-14 15:27:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习单证员考试课程 全面的了解单证员考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年单证员考试相关资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
  i9 u5 s* t; M& W( q; i9 b$ @  实用英语: L8 l0 t4 W6 c* e; {' n
  I. Please fill in the blanks with appropriate answers.
8 A. V9 o. ]3 z  V+ j. V) m0 P  1. In documentary collection transactions, the terms ‘D/P’ stands for .__, and ‘D/A’ stands for__6 l7 ?; E6 `0 f" p, G% w
  2. Draft is also called__
" W( r% C7 k& ]2 a  3. The payment method ‘L/C’ stands for__
1 h7 E0 v# F8 i( k5 u  4. The ocean transport documents ‘B/L’ stands for __
. x6 x& ~& O9 _6 q0 _" q  5. According to UCPS00, in credit operations al parties concerned deal with__ and not with goods, services, and/or other performances to which the __ may relate.! a; y9 L8 a( p9 d- a; o
  6. The shipper on the B/L is also called __
4 J9 I6 n0 z/ J0 K% B( q' g+ r2 Q/ k  7. According to the regulations of Customs House, all exit and entry means of  transportation,cargos articles of international consignment must go through the procedures of __
& J1 f8 q% a& K" O# l( w  8. The trade terms DEQ stands for __5 f+ Q* Q3 i0 p9 c
  9. The bank adds its own undertaking to an irrevocable L/C in addition to the issuing bank at the issuing bank‘s authorization or request is called the .__ bank.
& e+ C+ C+ T7 I* F' l0 s  10.According to regulations, __ declaration and __ declaration must be made for dangerous cargos.
% d6 J$ U  ?. B! W& M. F, R  Ⅱ。True or false questions (Please write " √ " for the correct statement, and " x "for theincorrect statement)。
0 `( _2 ?& W! \# W  1.(   )The buyer (as applicant) should specify in the application form the documents to be presented and the terms and conditions to be complied with.
# j* n6 B  e$ e6 W  e* e  2 (   )The banks channel the documents but also give their payment undertaking under the procedure of a documentary collection.
4 }7 h, I  X1 x. D( c; `  3.(   )The documentary credit structure provides the seller with an independent bank undertaking of payment.
1 {3 L. g* T  d* G% B1 {  4.(   )The buyer of the goods and/or services may ‘also be known, as the importer, opener, applicant,accountee, or principal.1 j3 w$ o2 k+ {  ?  B# @5 x( @
  5.(   )The documentary credit provides only the seller with independent assurance in respect of the exchange of goods for payment.+ v/ f; H3 l$ j8 l3 R
  6.(   )If the L/C calls for " Beneficiary‘ s certified copy of shipment advice by fax to the applicant advising shipment details", then banks will accept a documents titled as "shipment advice" without any signature and/or date produced on a fax machine.
( b: l7 A; [; r+ q& b. @6 N  7.(   )Red clause L/C is also called "reciprocal L/C".
6 [6 e  ~% k1 n7 y  l3 [  8. (   )Both transferable L/C and back-to-back L/C involve a middleman as a seller and substitution of documents.9 G9 @8 `: y9 O% y: b# ?# t
  9.(   )For an unconfirmed L/C, a negotiating bank may negotiate with recourse to the beneficiary.$ [* g; c& G% t* }% d) X; P/ D1 M
  10. (   )Unless otherwise allowed in the L/C, insurance document should be issued in the same currency as the L/C.7 G! C4 R1 J! X5 l  Q
  Ⅲ。 Multiple choice questions (Of following questions, there is only one correct answer to each question. Please select the correct answer. )。
5 a# X( n( ?0 i& T) ^  1.(   )We are looking forward to __ your inquiry at an early, date.1 ?7 A: V  [3 `
  A. receive/ `# L8 o0 ?0 g
  B. receiving" `  j' e3 E; g  ?5 t; }' I
  C. received
( D6 F% L) \) N+ _2 @  D.  having received
0 [1 y2 K  w3 B8 K4 C  2.(   )The  above offer is our final confirmation.9 W9 ]% v: }( I" u( s
  A. subject with
$ i1 d  M0 \0 I/ |  B. subject in
0 b( F7 x1 d3 w. s  C. subject to2 J  A$ k5 @2 A; e% b4 p. N5 {
  D. object to
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:59 , Processed in 0.246848 second(s), 21 queries .