立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 495|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年单证员考试复习阶段练习题(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-14 15:27:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习单证员考试课程 全面的了解单证员考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年单证员考试相关资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
. }( D8 m2 @* B& z! V  10. ( )Letter of credit, by their nature, are __ transactions from the sales confirmation or other contract on which they may be based, and bank are in __ way concerned with or bound by such contract.! M8 h- X$ @, x- h" _' E) z& E
  A. separate……, any
2 Q8 P, v8 s) O) T) h  B. separate……, no. D/ _0 Y0 C2 J" @+ n8 x
  C. associate* }1 N3 v1 `+ m5 T/ V( Z
  D……, all the
& E+ Q( D* x# R, x% z; ?) N" ^" P' C  D. affiliate
$ G+ ?6 c5 p7 e/ ~8 c, I  D……, any
! _1 t, ?) x' |* C0 R  11. ( )If a Credit requires "an inspection certificate issued by a well-known inspector",
: b, j. A) Q% e3 e  A. the certificate may be issued by anyone.6 u6 q- ~! B4 P$ U
  B. the certificate may be issued by the beneficiary.: _; O1 e6 Z" X1 _* r( K
  C. the certificate must be signed, dated and issued in one original and one copy.) C( m# z. h+ j7 Z
  D. the certificate must not be issued by the beneficiary and must appear to comply with the other terms and conditions of the Credit.
9 W; g8 R" J7 v! e& D$ w  12. ( )The Credit requires an ocean bill of lading showing port of loading as Shanghai and port of discharge as Long Beach. The bill of lading shows the place of receipt as Xi‘ an, the port of4 b. F1 l! S6 G
  loading as Shanghai, the port of discharge as Seattle and the final destination as Long Beach.Which of following statements is correct.‘?$ I9 l- F" d) J, D4 G
  A. The bill of lading is discrepant because the port of discharge is incorrect.5 T) ]; s" g& x# L
  B. The bill of lading is acceptable.+ f. d# S) M+ z% a; }+ N% @
  C. The bill of lading is discrepant because it is multimodal transport bill of lading.2 e$ C! D( |# q# ]
  D. The bill of lading is discrepant because it shows a place of receipt not indicated on the Credit.# \5 H4 l8 }/ ~6 `
  13. ( )Which party(ies) is/are mentioned in the UCPSO0 who will disregard non-discoumentary conditions?/ d. x1 C6 i! o4 B
  A. third party4 z. v. M$ `/ N  d3 b
  B. beneficiary: Y8 _. r4 h1 M8 Q
  C. banks6 M, L% s% ^% M
  D. any party
, ^: i# J# c% l& _  14. ( )Based on the UCP500 article covering marine/Ocean Bills of lading, which one of the below wording is the correct definition of transshipment?
7 D) _2 a6 R% L- ~4 j  A. Unloading and reloading from one mode of transport to another during the course of the shipment.# ]7 e: A" f5 V# }
  B. Unloading and reloading from one vessel to another vessel during the course of ocean carriage from the port of loading to the port of discharge.
* j. [0 j" U0 I  C. Unloading and reloading from one means of conveyance to another means of conveyance in different modes of transport during the course of the carriage.7 h0 p# H' j! E
  D. Unloading and reloading from several means of transportation to another during the course of the carriage." G" I' O4 a' |- z: L3 }
  15. ( )What is the percentage of. tolerance in the drawing amount when the IMC prohibits partial shipments?, L* W$ M. V8 _/ |  Q8 b; o
  A. 10% or less+ }4 T8 @3 R. d8 G: h! Z
  B. None
/ I: W( I% ?0 |  C. 3% or less$ }( n. [# }* G" b/ T  a4 D
  D. 5% or less7 \* a( I- \6 ?4 n" _  H
  16. ( )Based on the UCP500, what should be the minimum insurance coverage in the insurance document when the Letter of Credit is for USD550,000.00 and the commercial invoice contains the following information?Total merchandise value USD1,100, 000. 00 Less advance payment USD550,000.00 Net due under the Letter of Credit USD550,000.006 d+ F& Z/ R+ E$ Q
  A. USD1,210,000.00" G! `! u7 g# a
  B. USD605,000.00' w0 J5 G! t, [8 T/ C
  C. USD550,000.001 @7 [, [' B# W' h1 x7 n# `8 h
  D. USD710,000.00
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:02 , Processed in 0.568276 second(s), 21 queries .