立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 447|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年单证员考试复习阶段练习题(13)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-14 15:27:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习单证员考试课程 全面的了解单证员考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年单证员考试相关资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
0 w0 ?+ L; f, T. T7 }  10. ( )L/C states ;,Goods descriptions Coat as per contract No. 1234 is not an integral part of the 1St, 2005". Contract No.1234 dated Jan 1st ,2005.‘The correct statements am:4 J' [0 \. q- g# e
  A. Banks should obtain a copy of the contract No. 1234 to cheek whether the goods descriptions shown on documents comply with those stated in such contract, since the L/C mentions that the goods should be as per contract .No. 1234/ U* N) Y0 Z9 q6 S$ ]
  B. Banks have no obligation to check the contract No. 1234 even if the L/C expressly refers to the contract number because the terms of a credit are independent of the underlying transaction
& P) z, h3 x: J, S  C. Banks can refuse payment if documents presented not in accordance with the contract.$ s2 k+ C5 x+ i% ~! {+ l  L
  D. Banks can only refuse payment if documents presented not in accordance with the L/C.
: [2 M! G4 R& @+ S- X  11.( )According to UCP500, the correct statements are:
" o* H9 g, {- u: N" A  A. If L/C does not indicate whether it is revocable or irrevocable, then the L/C is revocable
# f9 ^$ h  J) t" K& P  B. ff L/C does not indicate whether it is revocable or irrevocable, then the L/C is irrevocable4 q" r. X- I+ L* j, e* J2 p2 ~& Y& T
  C. If L/C does not indicate whether it is transferable or not, then the L/C is transferable0 J& n- z% {9 b. U( y$ A. t4 f) H
  D. If L/C does not indicate whether it is transferable or not, then the L/C is transferable
" f' [/ O; D, ^9 |  Q% ?  12. ( )According to UCPS00, in L/C operations all parties concerned with the following except:
. z. Q# o9 {8 |6 v( T/ j  A. goods
# D* J8 ^' l; [# D- I* W, l  B. services# h# E! Q6 d' p/ ^" r
  C. performances the documents relate
1 R8 [$ _2 E0 F; _3 g  D. documents
* G( `. R! ]1 |  13. ( )According to UCP500, banks assume no liability or responsibility for the consequences arising out of:
9 C: H# J5 P# @+ D- Q) @  A. the interruption of banks‘ business by Acts of Cod, riots, civil commotions, insurrections,wars or any other causes beyond their control, or by any strikes or lockouts.3 k* V+ J. G2 N% D& K% u
  B. the form, sufficiency, accuracy, genuineness, falsification or legal effect of any document(s),or the description, quantity, quality of the goods represented by any document(s)。
7 v% d8 D& o) v* o  C. the failure to notify discrepancies within 7 banking days following the day of receipt of the documents9 {* F6 b. ]& g9 h3 |
  D. the delay and/or loss in transit of message(s), letter(s) or document(s), or other error(s)arising in the transmission of any telecommunication.6 d  G5 P  y: j7 X. V
  14. ( )The beneficiary has a responsibility to examine carefully the L/C received to ensure that
- H% @& O! T( \! z! n  G- J  A. the beneficiary can obtain all the documents stipulated in the L/C
# @$ W  g7 z. _7 u; q+ @1 l  B. all the terms and conditions of the L/C can be complied with" v( a7 H& d/ Q7 ^8 h
  C. the L/C is negotiable
6 e+ p: m# I7 {* j; n$ n, m- B  D. the L/C has been opened in accordance with the sales or other agreement3 ~; ]( ]1 ?8 `1 [8 K8 H
  15. ( )When filling in the Irrevocable L/C Application Form, the applicant should make sure that
& ?) m/ W- M' H  A. all the contents of the sales contract must be included in the Irrevocable L/C Application Form
2 Z- W) h" J: ~& D& l1 z  B. all instructions must be complete and precise# y' d3 i, b: @% X$ A
  C. excessive details are not included
) z* S% o6 I0 j- e3 i  D. all instructions must state precisely the documents against which payment, acceptance or negotiation is to be made) G* e  H0 h1 ]5 G) Q6 Z- ^
  16. ( )Unless authorized in the L/C, the beneficiary should ensure that B/L
# w, T7 \6 M8 t' E  A. is not a "charter party" B/L
# L. F9 A3 h4 Q! {4 v  B. is not a forwarder‘s B/L
# Y2 o4 T' c' ^# d  C. is not a third party shipper B/L
# q, Z" p9 Y# V" p5 u. m: n) t  D. is not a dirty B/L
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:24 , Processed in 0.263436 second(s), 21 queries .