QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 528|回复: 0

[货代试题] 2012年国际货代考试(货代英语)复习题及答案4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:18:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  单选题% f+ g: l+ @4 R" c$ l6 e
  1. Documentary credit means payment against____ instead of against______. (D)
* g3 \2 N8 q' U0 i  A. goods……documents B. acceptance……confirmation C. documents……acceptance D. documents……goods9 x* M  X7 ^. T& ?; D
  2. Detailed provisions dealing with the operation of documentary credit can be found in_____. (B)
5 @" Z  e: C1 S" }, \2 T6 }  A. ICC B.UCP C. INCOTERMS D. CMR convention* U, F: _* v5 I, V: E6 z7 f
  3. In a revocable credit, it is the____ who has the right to revoke the credit. (A)
4 X3 e0 m/ V* w& z8 F  A. buyer B. seller C. advising bank D. issuing bank( N3 k) }" a- S! ?. x4 D
  4. The____ bank should ensure that the seller‘s documents are drawn up in accordance with the credit terms before such documents are paid for and forwards to the____ bank for final reimbursement. (C)
2 O; z  s" D* L) I5 G$ G; z9 a9 Y  A. issuing……negotiating B. advising……paying C. negotiating……issuing D. paying……advising  i; g9 B8 i4 A6 O$ w6 Y# e! V
  5. The banks on the buyer‘s side on L/C arrangement are____. (AD)
( r+ b' K# @. D4 a  A. issuing bank B. advising bank C. negotiating bank D. paying bank; s  ]0 l- w. r; r7 G7 ^+ n
  6. _____ published by the ICC contains detailed provisions dealing with the operation of documentary credit. (B)1 ?1 N7 H8 v' A+ @
  A. Hague Rules B. UCP600 C. Incoterms2000 D. CMR convention7 a( c- p3 u) h% {
  7. In the practice of L/C transaction, the buyer is not required to pay for the goods until the arrival of the relevant____. (C)
0 n- m4 B' ?' G4 k8 t; Q  A. B/L B. invoice C. documents stipulated by L/C D. L/C
( n# {2 w5 x( o- X2 M  8. According to documentary credit, the____, on receipt of letter of credit, will have to prepare shipment of the contract goods within the delivery date. (D)( h# Y, q/ U8 b0 v- b* p$ J! Q
  A. agent B. customer C. buyer D. seller
( S, {$ U, [1 F) C6 b  9. Which of the following statements are true about documentary credit_____? (ABCD)1 O* E9 ^' U. D0 W5 w) y
  A. documentary credit means payment against document instead of against goods4 [! R/ u/ n- j2 G. r' ^- z
  B. all the documentary credits are operated through banks& O4 D3 t" ^1 A1 x4 L3 P  @8 ]' W( r
  C. the buyers is not required to pay for the goods until the arrival of the relevant shipping documents9 K6 ]) n8 S/ P. V9 |+ @
  D. the documents transfer title to the goods
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 19:36 , Processed in 0.185285 second(s), 21 queries .