QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 459|回复: 0

[货代试题] 2012年国际货代考试(货代英语)复习题及答案9

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:18:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  多选题
3 S  B# O  n- `9 t2 e7 @- {' `  1. The responsible period of the carrier for the loss of or damage to the cargo as well as delay in delivery under CMR convention is between_____. (D)
5 K: s3 v. L; d+ R$ `  A. the port to the port5 o9 B6 k5 L% ]1 ~; S+ L0 f
  B. the door to the door- X0 d. Y; N  A( s  G9 S- D- q
  C. the rail to the rail
; x4 l% Z  T6 @9 t* @/ I  D. the time the carrier taking over the goods and time of delivery
5 _* X  Z) A+ i* R7 C8 D; c  2. The carrier is relieved of liability under CMR convention if the loss or damage or delay is due to____. (ABC)
* s) v- y9 e0 u3 @# D1 V6 h  A. any wrongful act of consignor. H! t& R, t. i2 A3 S6 m
  B. inherent vice of goods
  Y4 w* U2 s) y, G  P8 k) m/ r  C. circumstances which he could not avoid
- [0 E6 N6 q) p! v* D  D. defective condition of the vehicle by him, X: |" h2 I; C2 r3 [$ j& Q
  3. The carrier is responsible for liability under CMR convention if the loss or damage or delay is due to____. (BCD)
' b; P+ y/ R) R5 N3 T  A. loss of or damage to goods occurring before he takes over the goods
, J- Y; l( b+ O. n2 g  B. loss of or damage to goods occurring after he takes over the goods" v2 P0 b2 M( o7 X8 a$ ^3 q
  C. the acts and omission of his agent or servant he makes use5 M4 Y# G* R/ [4 E/ {1 x! ^0 o
  D. defective condition of the vehicle by him in order to perform the carriage
! i  Y1 z4 T$ G! |+ J- L% o& Y! Y  4. Road transport in the countries outsides Europe is governed by to a great extent____. (C)
! q! K" y5 O$ a2 o4 g: L  A. the CMR convention
. q  G0 u: m5 k8 q( H0 u1 \7 S  B. international laws
# v& H  N! T, s! C  C. national laws and ordinances2 `% ?4 {4 E+ f5 t2 H$ T4 ^
  D. the same rules' c+ R3 y8 E- G9 h# t* Z
  5. The carrier is relieved of liability under CMR convention if the loss or damage or delay is due to____. (C)4 E5 D4 I( {- M
  A. any wrongful act of his agent
9 t  \; a4 E  u. R8 }1 e9 b, z* L  B. neglect of the carrier
3 a( k2 j/ z/ y* w  C. loss of or damage to goods occurring before he takes over the goods
! c# l2 d1 T9 K( u& [/ B. d- I% P: ?  D. defective condition of the vehicle by him
- C& c, L& o. u6 {0 u5 X  6. Under CMR convention, the carrier is responsible for _____. (AD)
1 J% V5 V. k. r1 i; H  A. any wrongful act or neglect of his agent
8 n/ z- J( v% i" O* J  B. the acts and omission of consignor* a+ j: v# @3 E. V3 I$ N+ l
  C. unavoidable circumstances and unpreventable consequence
) W  t2 D. I) w/ t% g. W9 d3 A9 v  D. defective condition of the vehicle by him- k1 ?8 a% w) G) B" N
  7. Which of the following statements are true about CMR convention_____? (BCD)0 z. S3 |! ], E# D) y
  A. it is the convention on contract for international carriage of goods by sea, u$ Q) [* H* O1 y- _1 {
  B. it was adopted in 1956+ j& X5 E! j; @* }
  C. it generally governs international transport of goods by road0 C$ J& v/ H: S
  D. it has been ratified only by countries in Europe
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:23 , Processed in 0.175453 second(s), 21 queries .