立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 308|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年在职硕士申请学位英语作文范文五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
同等学力申硕外语是必不可少的,其中英语写作又是非常重要的,平常需要加强训练的,多掌握一些句型结构,多记忆一些经典句型,这样在真正的考试过程中才能得心应手,游刃有余,给阅卷老师留一个好的印象,多得一些印象分数,下面由启文在职研究生招生信息网编辑来为大家整理汇总2012年在职硕士考试英语作文范文:
# _$ x2 k# \: W! e. {第五篇0 N6 V7 Z. W8 U$ N# X: Z
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter of about 120-150 words to your cousin. In the letter, you should give him some advice how to prepare for the college entrance examination he is going to take next month.* b9 A; a: b. X0 X/ N  Z! T% q
Dear Xiao Yan,0 l& T1 g4 _$ s) I
Your entrance examination is drawing near now, and I expect you to be very busy preparing for it and a little nervous. But I believe that you will do well. As a good friend of yours and survivor of the exam, I am going to give you a few practical hints. It is no good to go on studying until the last minute of examination. What you need in the exam is a clear mind. If you tire yourself out before the examination, you will not be mentally and physically ready for it. So a day or two before the examination just relax-leave your books shut and try some other things: get out into the open air;do some physical exercises; see a film; have fun.
8 e: b; F2 o% s/ l! q# I; M4 x7 SWhen you take the exam, don´t feel nervous. Breathe deeply and picture yourself performing well in all the tests. Then, read the questions through carefully and thoughtfully, and put your answer down to paper.9 z- O& y: O2 g8 W  u- z
Last, you should pay attention to the time. Keep an eye on the clock and allot appropriate time to each section. I hope all these suggestions will be helpful to you. Best wishes for your success.6 ?* K- N8 B9 [3 T
相关阅读:/ F7 v: L1 o: s
在职研究生英语高分作文必背句型汇总(完整版)
; |1 g$ K' v- t3 A+ l- h在职研究生英语完形填空之固定搭配词组(完整)  T" R1 ^/ R+ @# \; \) c# k
2012在职研究生英语翻译解析汇总(完整版)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 17:06 , Processed in 0.215854 second(s), 21 queries .