只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 295|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 同等学力英语作文原文批改及得分关键点

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
同等学力英语考试作文原文2 ?/ T/ P' r( i# l9 ]( ?$ J: B
Text Message6 Q# t# c' ?1 l& G; h
We can make a call with our mobile phones if we want anywhere, and for the science inventions and innovations, now we communicate others with text message. There are about 0.8 billion people who use mobile phone, and nearly everyone can make text message with his/her mobile phone.
0 A5 D+ r5 i0 ]5 @/ l* ]Text message has some advantages. In the first place, it is cheap and convenient .Second, you can use it to tell somebody what you want to say if he or she can not answer an that moment. To some extent, it is not as harm to your health as calling.
0 S% G0 y4 c" X/ _) T& M5 e6 a9 z1 lIt also has some disadvantages. For instance, some people use text message all day to communicate with others, and it really waste time. Some people can transmit virus by text message. Even a criminal can use it to cheat people, and crime happens. So you should not answer if you get a text message which you do not know who made9 K5 `" s0 R! [- O! T3 a5 A8 {
As far as I am concerned, text message has both advantages and disadvantages. In a word, you should use it positively. constantly but not frequently.
5 C( v9 [: X8 [' p评语:得分9-11分
% ^1 E7 a& O( t3 V该文结构比较合理,语言使用较灵活,立意清晰明确,基本能够完成写作目的。  K1 F: M. D* {* d8 ]
但是有个别的词语使用不当,具体阐述不是很深刻,希望在以后的写作练习中加以注意。/ O4 N+ n" ^6 y* s
推荐阅读:
4 D% j  O! E. Y  ^在职研究生报考条件专题" j+ L0 H; G) Z. T
同等学力申硕报考专题1 m2 @- j8 y' u$ d" N9 J1 M: `3 {! X6 y
同等学力申硕考试热点问题汇总专题
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:58 , Processed in 0.200898 second(s), 21 queries .