立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 208|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专四考试语法与词汇模拟练习题(四)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. in the past, at the moment it is a favorite choice for wedding gown.   A. Unpopular has as white been B. White has been as unpopular
9 X, H6 U3 G+ S8 I  C. Unpopular has been as white D. Unpopular as white has been
/ r9 d0 _- z  P4 y' K! T% _0 Q* O  2. for a long time, the fields are all dried up.5 D' t! A+ D$ U7 ?- z+ l, n
  A. There has been no rain B. Having no rain( ]% P3 e$ x" h* d
  C. There having been no rain D. There being no rain
4 A4 X2 `! {% H) f  3. The millions of calculations involved, by hand, would have lost all practical value by the time they were finished.
$ R1 k" M# A+ V6 x1 t4 |2 @) R  A. had they been done B. they had been done C. having been done D. they were done5 g( K) R! h  ?: f
  4. Televisions enable us to see things happen almost at the exact moment .
. \* _" y7 P) x9 Y3 J# w  A. which they are happening B. they are happening
7 ]; ~8 y+ t6 O  C. which they happen D. they have happened/ v9 b! b3 m* k: i/ x3 d
  5. me most was that the young boy who had lost both arms in an accident could handle a pen with his feet.
# O' E6 Y+ S9 o5 b$ q6 U  A. That amazed B. It amazed C. Which amazed D. What amazed
- L" J5 q9 `# o' R  6. Although she wrote a lot of short stories and poems when she was very young, __ she was twenty-five.
2 O. q4 u1 U5 N: b$ y6 Z* C+ b  A. her first real success did not come until B. her real first success came until not* p2 ^  a+ e# H/ |' G
  C. since her first real success did not come until D. not until her first real success
! _/ s# J* f1 z* h4 F9 H  7. You should know better than your little sister at home by herself.8 z3 M1 J9 {( F1 u
  A. to leave B. leaving C. to have left D. left
" e& z' j' l! ^: q9 b+ B  8. As the train will not leave until one hour later, we grab a bite at the snack bar.
* Y+ w) w- D4 e3 i. I* q% g  A. may well B. just as well C. might as well D. as well
1 B4 A; U: c" |4 V  9. She resorted to when she had no money to buy foods for her children.9 t3 h: Z7 Z7 ^! l+ g
  A. have stolen B. steal C. stole D. stealing
# u7 e8 m; G" G: ^$ X  10. The boy has admitted to the window while playing football yesterday.
% L/ z- H- [/ ^* V) W2 L* O) e3 E  A. breaking B. having been broken C. break D. be breaking3 b; }: B0 S' d8 t& g( [5 z
  11. Anna was reading a piece of science fiction, completely to the outside world.4 D0 ?% ?2 D4 K- L# F. L
  A. having been lost B. to be lost C. losing D. lost7 g& k" l) m% G- f! N% r2 y4 a
  12. in the United States, St. Louis has now become the 24th largest city.
9 H$ ?9 s5 A" k, Z- X2 ]1 _0 m  A. Being the fourth biggest city B. It was once the fourth biggest city
; {0 ?$ B& G, M/ P" A, ?  C. Once the fourth biggest city D. The fourth biggest city it was! V  o, q' z/ G1 n
  13. She always put her medication on the top of the shelf lest the children it by mistake.
9 E- `: Q+ L# P7 z9 b, D  A. took B. should take C. had taken D. would take
" Y0 J! x0 _) m' B: m; R  14. The earnings of women are well below that of men educational differences that are diminishing between the two sexes.
- X+ e2 f/ x+ c* _3 H, G  A. although B. though C. despite of D. in spite of
7 J* I/ }2 R  j! J; g  15. When I got out of the car and walked about among them, one old man who shook his head disapprovingly, they all began to cheer.( i% `, m% y) X( w7 l9 N  O
  A. see that B. except that C. provided that D. except for
  p7 q# M" c2 w7 v( ]3 L0 c& G  参考答案:DCABD AACDA DCBDD
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:56 , Processed in 0.559541 second(s), 21 queries .