立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 221|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专四考试语法与词汇模拟练习题(二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. If you Jerry Brown until recently,you‘d think the photograph on the right was strange.   A. shouldn‘t contact B. weren’t to contact C. didn't contact D. hadn‘t contacted  Z8 O/ P- I7 v8 N, F% Q
  2. Scientists think helps some trees to conserve water in the winter.
$ H' V' L4 {1 P2 ?( P$ @  A. when losing leaves B. leaves are lost C. that losing leaves D. the leaves losing
+ L7 x2 p+ {1 ]  3. He never hesitates to make criticisms are considered helpful to others.
- N* F. Q8 ]  D# b$ I" z; V8 M  A. so,that B. so,as C. such,that D. Such,as
# o( B( Z" w5 f4 B  4. stereophonic phonograph records,two recordings are made of the same musical performance.
/ @* ?  A8 J' p4 k$ R" p  A. Creates B. Created C. The creating of D. To create7 \4 ?  X: w! o: c$ _# N6 g
  5. We‘d rather you the account tomorrow.2 R: Y4 l, `+ X  v7 b: C; R& i( M
  A. settled B. settle C. would settle D. will settle8 H8 p8 i0 w/ R9 C4 N
  6. There was a teapot fashioned like a china duck,out of ____ open mouth the tea was supposed to come.
! u' `* \, ]( `& F% J8 d) S  A. which B. its C. that D. whose
  }2 m0 A1 F. @  7. There is not a conductor resists the flow of the electrical charges.
. w9 }. r  o# J2 ~6 r. L$ Q. c  A. which B. but C. that D. it2 ?  A- X7 t) f$ I
  8. A man escaped from the prison last night,It was a long time the guards discovered what had happened.2 [" K8 F% E$ {2 C
  A. before B. until C. since D. when
. i3 j* x9 s* F* e( W' Y  9. Moreover,in the modern age human beings,depend so much on machines,Francis Chichester had given men throughout the world new pride.9 s4 @9 a6 v3 K# h: Y
  A. when B. whether C. more D. ever& P1 C) j# C6 h, l, _
  10. we have finished the course,we shall start doing more revision work.* ~  G, T& Z* X* b% b6 t4 ?# O
  A. For now B. Since that C. Now that D. By now3 [# ?4 g! f/ X$ H9 v8 v9 A
  11. It be realized that football,in its modern form,was organized and given rules in Britain.
- v  x  \# [& G5 A/ ]. H" x# U  A. has to,initially B. should,firstly C. must,first D. ought to,initial
1 U5 C/ A. R: D) @% O  12. He made a long speech his ignorance of the subject.
) I# s% D0 K: t' t$ S  A. only showing B. only showed C. only to show D. only as to show1 P2 o* O0 @& V
  13. The mere fact most people believe nuclear wars would be madness doesn‘t mean that it will not occur.
4 f$ G# _% C2 d; V1 Q  A. what B. which C. that D. why
4 A1 m$ [2 q* S* p  M% ?8 T7 P5 P  14. Britain‘s press is unusual it is pided into two very different types of newspaper:the quality press and the popular press.
8 O& h5 M* O$ a! h0 l7 k% a! `  A. in how B. in what C. in which D. in that
' x& r  {7 m  G  15. Don‘t get your schedule;stay with us in this class.
) x) C$ w3 S, D; `& M, X  A. to change B. changing C. changed D. change
! i9 r5 p. b8 V% t  参考答案:DCDDA DBAAC CCCDC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:03 , Processed in 0.213292 second(s), 21 queries .