QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 331|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2010年公共英语等级考试:五级样题4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:31:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
SECTION II: ( R$ u7 Z8 H2 |0 t" I
Use of EnglishRead the following text and fill each of the numbered spaces with ONE suitable word. Write your answers on ANSWER SHEET 1.- p  t0 v$ o+ q: |' ?' a
Children who grip their pens too close to the writing point are likely to be at a disadvantage in examinations,
  D/ R8 u# J+ x6 z(1) _____ to the first serious investigation into the way in which writing technique can dramatically affect educational achievement.The survey of 643 children and adults, aged from pre-school to 40-plus, also suggests2 t( [6 I" K$ p0 E4 o
(2) _____ pen-holding techniques have deteriorated sharply over one generation, with teachers now paying far& O( x8 H7 m% L; L, c
(3) ______ attention to correct pen grip and handwriting style.Stephanie Thomas, a learning support teacher
, N9 l* v9 C7 ?(4) ______ findings have been published, was inspired to investigate this area0 u. S0 W/ G5 o* H& k* t6 ^4 o
(5) _______ she noticed that those pupils who had the most trouble with spelling
: w+ c! }3 f4 P3 B4 F, E(6) ______ had a poor pen grip. While Ms. Thomas could not establish a significant statistical link5 _/ D& j( y/ ^) W
(7) ______ pen-holding style and accuracy in spelling, she
1 e) q, T  w7 ]( S1 V(8) ______ find huge differences in technique between the young children and the mature adults, and a definite% Z  {2 m4 r! f
(9) ________ between near-point gripping and slow, illegible writing.People who
3 C" e+ j2 ~' \: F/ Q3 s(10) ______ their pens at the writing point also show other characteristics
5 [% G# k; x# `" S- ~- @/ y+ |(11) ______ inhibit learning,
+ G0 x" x. N8 E8 C/ X; k) U(12) _______ as poor posture, leaning too4 T% x4 u$ L$ E, L( R" _1 J8 X
(13) ______ to the desk, using four fingers to grip the pen! W1 U  i+ {+ Q* K
(14) ______ than three, and clumsy positioning of the thumb (which can obscure5 u, D) j2 g4 ?8 {
(15) ______ is being written.Ms. Thomas believes that the( T% W7 N1 c% B% s3 z* t
(16) ______ between older and younger writers is
4 D4 `  o( Z4 }% d0 d(17) ________ too dramatic to be accounted for simply by the possibility that people get better at writing as they grow
/ A; M) ^" k0 |' |  m1 Q8 ?(18) ________. She attributes it to a failure to teach the most effective methods, pointing out that the differences between
. F# z- F3 u3 t# q9 D/ i(19) _______ groups coincides with the abandonment of formal handwriting instruction in classrooms in the sixties. "The 30-year-olds showed a huge range of grips,/ H2 B! @( Z6 S7 s* K  I
(20) ________ the over 40s group all had a uniform 'tripod' grip."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:51 , Processed in 0.223283 second(s), 21 queries .