立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 382|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年PETS五级口语考试样题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:31:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  (For examiner)Part A: Self-introduction (This task will take about 2 minutes.)Interlocutor: Good morning (afternoon / evening). Could I have your mark sheets, please? Thank you.(Hand over the mark sheets to the Assessor.)My name is … and this is my colleague….He / she is not going to ask you any questions, but he / she is just going to be listening to us. So, your name is … and …? Thank you. First of all we’d like to know something about you, so I’m going to ask you some questions about yourselves. (Begin with candidate A, then move on to candidate B) Now (say the name of the candidate and ask the questions).0 \$ b& i) p, `! w6 O. ]: v
  Home Town! F/ z" e5 x! r' D
  · Where are you from?4 L* K1 d! y/ Y' \" J" p8 c7 J
  · How long have you lived there?
- x( a- }3 s3 @  · What’s it like living there?
! [! j4 p$ C+ H1 }  · How does your home town compare with (place where candidate is
1 O- m6 C$ V0 f9 {; C  currently living)?
# x1 s/ r  e% ], y0 K  · Well, that’s interesting.
) ?5 t7 N: |* k5 W' {1 j7 A  Family What about your family? Could you tell us something about them?
# _" l* \) |# G& `4 {& [* I7 ]( I  Work/ Study0 m1 A( U7 c# W' M# Y
  · What do you do in (candidate’s home town), do you work or study? (If candidate already working)5 q- F5 v+ a2 c
  · What does your work involve?  @" @( o$ t( u1 v
  · Is your job something you had always wanted to do?* i1 w: \- e7 w! n
  · How long do you think you will stay in this job?(If candidate still at school, college or university)
. `/ A. X4 d, y* x1 m# D9 Y  · What are your favorite subjects at school? What exactly are you studying?
$ V( t7 U% F7 |$ s  · What type of work are you hoping to do in the future?! }& M+ e; A' `: b7 v
  · What qualifications will you need to do that?0 X2 g" e  d6 Y, u5 r
  Part B: Collaboration (This part will take about 5 minutes.)(For examiner)$ R& m* v9 |! R# R* r8 j
  Discussion. ]3 {- J2 P3 q; B4 t
  Topic: Regional Poverty
+ ?8 e8 ~( s6 Q' O% V, ]! z  Now, (say the names of Candidate A and Candidate B), here is a list of causes for regional poverty. (Hand out the list to the candidates and let them read it through.) What do you think are the main causes for regional poverty? I’d like each of you to choose three from the list and tell each other why. If you hold different opinions you may argue and you may also add your own ideas that are not listed here. You just talk to each other and I won’t join you. You have 5 minutes. All right. Would you begin? (The interlocutor may sit back and intervene only when necessary.)
7 c* n6 e( H# @: Y  Causes for Regional Poverty:
1 N' ]* U6 l. T& g- r6 R  · lack of natural rehttp://www.qd.sd.cns* V  N' X) W6 P% K9 D1 n% U
  · disorganization of the economy" J$ C- E+ z* [
  · out-of-date conventions3 a! ?/ J  V. d' S. s* D
  · climate
) ~4 I' r2 Q- p' `; v  · geographical position* l( i. j: T( Q8 b) x( I" U4 |1 r
  · poor leadership* n' V, l2 k; D( D: U; K4 d6 n7 A2 C4 g
  · overpopulation
; L. W4 C! @4 N, q( o$ _, }  · lack of education4 L* U+ D- J3 \: [
  (For candidate)
7 F, {' _# f% j8 S1 m3 @7 y) L8 z  L3 D- t  What do you think are the main causes for regional poverty? Choose three from the list and tell each other why.* g* O! m! _2 g- J0 k
  Causes for Regional Poverty:7 P! b1 E' ]0 G+ `: N5 J  A
  · lack of natural re
/ w; v0 q$ g: N9 w# u6 f9 `  u! r) R: `  · disorganization of the economy
- a, P. i+ P4 d" \  · out-of-date conventions$ l, C* i9 a, E, p* W4 a
  · climate  b- u4 j& x" s# l, x9 T
  · geographical position) x* H  M+ L5 t7 h7 `) l( P
  · poor leadership" c& M# F9 e% D# {5 _
  · overpopulation. Z8 s- ]: S# O- O% l6 A: [. y, N% _
  · lack of education- u1 t; h3 @( K2 a
  Part C: Presentation (This part will take about 8 minutes.)(For examiner)
$ R: E1 G/ ~) [/ t! l% p4 c  Interlocutor: Now, in this part of the test I’m going to give each of you a list of three different topics. I’d like you to select one of the topics and give a short presentation of about 2 minutes.3 e6 R  W( E5 N2 {
  When (say the name of Candidate A) has finished talking, I’d like you, (say the name of Candidate B), to ask him/her one or two questions. You may make notes while you are preparing and take notes while the other person is talking.0 `8 _. p! c: n! T4 G7 r
  All right? Here are your topics.
) i( Q) N4 S, w4 c  Hand over the Topic Card, A & B, and some blank paper and a pencil to each candidate.
3 I8 b% A  i8 L# M) F9 c  Now you’ll have 2 minutes to prepare.
# T3 s8 B: z6 x4 K  The candidates are given 2 minutes.: {" g5 P0 u0 m6 I8 ?2 |# W2 x
  All right. Now (say the name of Candidate A), would you begin by telling us which topic you have chosen and then give your
3 K+ h: M5 O; Y  presentation, please?0 C" f) t- n4 b* z; q5 X- i, |+ p' q
  Listen to the presentation of Candidate A.
: S( m7 ~2 }6 k8 a8 \  Thank you. Now (say the name of Candidate B), would you like to ask (say the name of Candidate A) some questions? (Allow a maximum of 2; a. i# A  D% S  w9 y
  questions by Candidate B, followed by one more question by the interlocutor.)$ H. J/ r" Y" k2 `* H# {/ X' C
  Now (say the name of Candidate B), would you begin by telling us which topic you have chosen and then give your presentation, please?
4 x& `9 P0 P! c$ q  Listen to the presentation of Candidate B.
8 N4 D5 v; p$ t4 ]' R  Thank you. Now (say the name of Candidate A), would you like to ask (say the name of Candidate B) some questions? (Allow a maximum of 2
* W0 V" [  [3 r  questions by Candidate A, followed by one more question by the interlocutor.); V4 h" e, J8 }6 D6 ~
  CLOSURE+ ~* o, L- D8 h+ S; e) Y
  The interlocutor winds up the oral test by referring to the topics of both candidates.
/ _2 k; v2 x) \  a. Health' z0 A% O- p$ O! ?: n! v4 m
  What is the relationship between health and personal wealth?9 B: T" q0 ?4 _  n6 r6 j! e
  b. Hobbies
8 R1 K/ q* X  Z5 d  How can we use hobbies for pleasure or relaxation?1 u5 R% ?  Y& D1 p( X
  c. Pollution
1 o7 {; \/ q( v  What are the main causes of pollution?
2 v0 b3 T; o- B; r7 X5 r# t1 W  Topic Card B (For examiner)
: J. Y) y6 Q8 o+ H7 U" V  a. Discipline
7 S" z6 l6 g/ M2 ]0 b! i; A  How do you deal with the relation between order and your personal interests?, \; n% z* W8 T; p* `7 S
  b. Lifestyle: ^% o2 J% B$ [3 L: M' J" U+ R$ j
  What are the differences in lifestyle between you and your parents?
, }- a- ~' U$ D5 \" K7 b9 m/ u  c. Environment, ^7 H( @# o4 O) t8 d
  What is the relationship between man and environment?
- q: x7 g: ?# P# h6 M" s# P6 ^: F& F" s  Topic Card A (For candidate)
/ W, ?1 l; M* E5 f  a. Health
! X5 }1 N$ [- j( M) g7 t: d  What is the relationship between health and personal wealth?* I' I3 z2 S( Z) K
  b. Hobbies
& ]% w% k8 x" A! {8 V2 x  How can we use hobbies for pleasure or relaxation?% C( D3 q" A$ a
  c. Pollution# ?3 S( a' X' y
  What are the main causes of pollution?
9 Z4 i; f# X( k1 R' p3 W$ Y  Topic Card B (For candidate)( G# S  Y! Y! z9 i% ?- a
  a. Discipline) f- e" A0 A1 H  o, A" A
  How do you deal with the relation between order and your personal" e$ c, S9 }) F
  interests?
; Y" R; d( V% V  b. Lifestyle
  V" e$ ^4 a" i' K5 ]! K% V: h( ]  What are the differences in lifestyle between you and your parents?; K2 n6 U/ Q7 X7 [
  c. Environment
5 p$ [! O* o* M, W# ~  What is the relationship between man and environment?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:02 , Processed in 0.219640 second(s), 21 queries .