只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 252|回复: 1

[雅思写作] 雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Version 00106
' O: p4 c* v' b& A4 L9 z) A  范文1
" O/ {7 q1 R8 y% y9 L9 ^6 W+ V  Nowhere in the world has the issue of tobacco been so much debated as in our society. Nowadays, tobacco is more harmful than drug to people’s/ n. ]  G$ q' q
  health, therefore many people think that smoking is legal that is a direct and primary reason to induce this kind of problem. The above point is certainly true; this essay will outline three reasons.
2 b9 i9 I3 w' I, Q  The main reason is that tobacco is a silent killer to smokers. Tobacco is known to be the probable cause of some 25 different diseases, and for some, such as lung cancer, bronchitis and emphysema, it is the main cause. According to a WHO report four million people die yearly from tobacco-related diseases, that is one death every eight seconds. Tobacco is significantly becoming a greater cause of death and disability than any other single cause.1 H( m# c" N0 [: x9 ~
  Another reason is that more and more young people are under 18 years old who smoke cigarette have been blinded by the deceit of tobacconists. Tobacco among adolescents remains stubbornly persistent. Smoking among adolescents rose in the 1990s in several developed countries, such as China,Vietnam and Thailand . While new markets are being opened by the tobacco industry actions, old markets have not been closed. Tobacco is a global threat.
9 l& H9 _, m& ]  Last but not the least reason is the increase in cigarette smuggling. Because of tobacco smuggling, the legal retailing and distribution systems are badly affected, and faced with increased lawlessness and heavy tax losses. This be havior severely affects the economy.
: ?( `5 S/ t9 d9 ], P  In conclusion, the tobacco should be considered illegal. Perhaps a pack of cigarettes is less harmful than another drug, but tobacco is actually the biggest killer of all the drugs.  g4 Y5 n* z% q) k1 r! O: N. h
  范文2, x9 \6 \( H& {$ I
  Advertisements of tobacco and those of “smoking is harmful”are often seen together. But there has been an on-going argument about whether or not tobacco should be forbidden and made illegal. I have always believed that smoking should be illegal for the following reasons.
- S' `5 h& c6 y# ]  First, smoking does great harm to human health and causes many diseases. It is reported that more than 70% of lung cancer sufferers are smokers, and the average life-span of smokers is seven years less than that of non-smokers. Moreover, it hurts not only smokers, but also the ones around the smokers. Many researchers claim that breathing “second-hand smoke” may be even more harmful than smoking.
. ^7 p) I& ?! g0 V8 x5 v1 X7 n8 n  Second, many social problems and disasters can be attributed to smoking. For instance, many wives cannot bear their husbands’ smoking all the time, which causes many quarrels, or even divorces. Furthermore, the biggest fire disaster in China, the Daxinganling fire disaster, was caused by a burning cigarette end, and the cost of the resulting loss was unimaginable.
, ]3 L. t3 k6 v  x) `  Last, smoking tobaccos is a main source of air pollution.A magazine said that for every cigarette smoked each day,a whole tree is needed to clean the air. In other words, smoking one less cigar every day equals planting a tree. It is a brilliant contribution to the earth we are living on.; H$ e+ m1 ~0 k, j, G
  In a word, all the above demonstrate that smoking harms yourselves as well as your neighbors, pollutes the air we ourselves are breathing, and even agitates the social peace. So, in my opinion, tobacco should be strictly forbidden, and smoking should be made illegal.. i1 A+ [1 i* a* x# K! L. G; T
  范文3
' X" _# p) O# C: v* `" b2 B" W  there has long been controversy over the legality and apparent acceptance of tobacco in society .some hold that cigarettes and other tobacco containing products should be banned, that is, treated as narcotics.personally,i agree with this point of view for the following reasons:
$ k* w$ W3 E' I8 T
/ k* H. A: F; A  although cigarettes do not offer as intense an effect as drugs like heroin and cocaine,they rank higher in the level of dependence it creates in the user.thousands of smokers try to rid themselves of cigarettes but cannot,because of the physiological dependence they developed,chiefly imputable to its chemical nicotine.this explains why smokers continue their habit despite the numerous health warnings. furthermore,medical science has now proved beyond a doubt that smoking kills.with all the other causes of preventable deaths such as alcohol,illegal drugs,aids,suicide,road accidents,fire,and guns,cigarettes still account for more preventable deaths than all of those combined.首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:25 | 显示全部楼层

雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-2

</p>  more disturbingly,whilst the use of heroin is dangerous solely to the users,the use of tobacco endangers those who are in their vicinity as well. this phenomenon, known as passive smoking, nulls the counter-argument that putting one's own health at risk through smoking should be up to one's own individual choice.reports have shown that the amount of second-hand smoke inhaled by a typical nonsmoker is equivalent to one cigarette smoked per day,and what is more,passive smoking can increase a nonsmoker's chance of getting cancer by ten to thirty two per cent.- d( V: K4 T% g4 b( `$ d" M  O7 }
  there are those who will say that the black market created by outlawing tobacco will produce deadlier cigarettes because the product standards of the bootleggers are not as high.however,we should all bear in mind that legal cigarettes cause roughly four hundred thousand deaths a year.it is hard to imagine the limited distribution provided by the criminal underworld could compete with this tragic figure.
  F, m1 g0 O( T, z2 g3 _! I+ X  to sum up, the harm visited upon our society by tobacco usage is substantial.there will be no solution other than to control tobacco much in the same way that the government now controls drugs which could allow people to remain attentive to the seriousness of the effects of these substances,and hopefully to prohibit their usage.  z6 ~, H9 z: G  x8 n+ ~5 `
首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:54 , Processed in 0.226860 second(s), 23 queries .