QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 249|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-5

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  v108- x' n% y3 \3 c& K3 q
  Some people said the government shouldn't put money on building theatres or sports stadiums but should spend more money on medical care and education. Do you agree or not agree?
2 H. [0 K/ n) I  Theatres and sports stadiums are facilities with the purpose of enriching people’s spiritual life. However, some people claim that the government should spend more money on medical care and education rather than on such recreational programs. As a matter of fact, these people fail to realize the essence of this issue. I disagree with this statement for the following reasons.* @' V6 y: M# p% t, {7 B9 a
  First, with the development of society, the basic material needs for people has mainly satisfied, a more important task for the government is to improve people’s spiritual life. Human beings differ from other animal species in that we live not only for prolonging our lives, but also for spiritual pursuit.1 i4 r9 w2 V+ k2 a( @# p" Z6 \3 n6 c
  Second, entertainment projects contribute to the development of economy, as well as collect money to solve people’s basic needs. An typical example can be found in the fact that every country is eager to win the right of hold the Olympics mainly because of the economic benefits it brings. Another example is that many sports and cultural activities have donated a considerable amount of fun for benefic projects.
& z5 x# x( H; b; a* u8 X! W  Last but not least, entertainment and cultural services also play an important role in education as well as improvement of people’s health. As the living standard enhance, people tend to not only go to school for education, but also go to the atres to receive another form of education. Sport facilities such as stadiums pro vide opportunities for people to exercise their body.
  U. m3 E. M  z5 t6 y0 v  According to the reasons I give above, it can be concluded that entertainment and cultural constructions are worth building. The statement that government shouldn’t put money on them is invalid.* ~' _2 L1 U. B4 x  u
  V108 投资剧院运动场---医疗和教育. C, g5 }* `+ P
  The reason that government-who is in dispose of public money-is elected primarily to improve the social welfare of its people. As long as people in a society lack the basic need, such as medical care or education , the use of public funds to support theatres and sports stadiums is inappropriate-and, perhaps, even cruel-when one considers all the potential uses of such money.; n2 u; Z& h) G0 G
  According to the psychological pundit Maslo, human needs can be classified into five categories: survival, safety and love, others recognition, self-realization, and spiritual refinement. Among the five categories, the need for medical care and education is on the lowest floor of the pyramid and is also crucial.
9 ^, b" E7 g6 |4 |* H  The basic function of theatres and sport stadiums is to give people large extent of pleasure in order to ensure them to work more effectively and efficiently to contribute more to the society. While them, classified into the category of spiritual refinement, is at the pinnacle of the pyramid. If we to realize our spiritual refinement, we should first fulfill our basic need. Or our seemingly resplendent pyramid is on the verge of collapse due to its lack of a solid plinth.! _( p) h) t7 M- ]; T* P1 J3 z
  The first and foremost step of its aim to fund medical care and education is to satisfy basic need. In case that such the condition as described in the topic happened (though very rarely), the government will be overturned. See multitudes of revolts of peasants in China’s history.
$ K/ i2 m& i8 p' F3 a1 E7 }; u  Even though people’s basic needs can be fulfilled, the society, especially the government, should not use all its money to the theatres and sports stadiums, a proper proportion of the investment must be considered exactly.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:29 , Processed in 0.189568 second(s), 21 queries .