QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 257|回复: 1

[雅思写作] 雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文4
& T- m) J! Z8 L  Apparently, it would seem that tobacco is totally different substance from drugs, and it can be used freedom by public. In fact, however, our authority should make tobacco illegal as well as drugs, and using of tobacco should be controlled strictly., S1 x% @8 b( [/ B; W( j
  Tobacco only can be used for research and medical purpose. As far as I am concerned, as a kind of dope, tobacco has been widely used to help patients alleviate their pain in surgery. At the same time, ordinary people should not be allowed to access it legally for two main reasons.. `" }, i1 n- f9 t
  Among countless factors which influence my inclination, there is a most conspicuous one: it is harmful that smokers addict to tobacco. Many decades ago, scientists have already found that there is a definite link between smoking and bronchial troubles, cardiac disease and lung cancer. More seriously, it not only has negative influence for smokers, but others living or working in same surrounding, even the next generation of a smoking pregnant women may be harmed by so-called “second hand smoking”. Research shows that sometimes “second hand smoking” is more dangerous than smoking directly, because, at least smokers can get the protection from filter tips to some extent. Thus, compared to the hazard of drugs, tobacco can involve more other innocent people and harm their health unknowingly.( a7 M/ T* [; ^9 o6 C- `
  The second aspect relates to the problem that our natural resources and money are wasted senselessly during the course of planting, transporting and manufacturing tobacco. In light of a statistics, China consumes nearly 1,000 tons of wood fibers to produce cigarettes annually. Besides, the investment absorbed by tobacco manufacturers every year, is enough to solve all financial troubles that higher education have to face. Obviously, if tobacco is banned by our governments, it means that considerable money will be saved.
5 W9 r  Z* x( C3 M( R* S( h# j  In summary, judging from all the evidence offered, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that tobacco should be forbidden as well as drugs except for a few special purposes, such as research and medicine.
( t& Q2 D* r5 \8 d$ U. A  补充:- o: D! R. e3 G" d6 b
  With the development of society, our life and working pressure are greater and greater. In this way, a lot of people have become smokers. Tobacco, as a kind of drugs, prevails in the society. Some people hold the opinion that tobacco should be given freedom be use, but others, in contrast, deem it should be made illegal as the same way as other drugs and that is also my point.8 J. h  [1 a0 Z* C
  Medical science proves that smoking can cause the heart diseases, lung cancer, and the immune system diseases. These diseases are all mankind's healthy enemies. The statistics have showed that people who die of the lung cancer, over 90% are smokers. In these smokers, 85% are chain smoker. So, obviously, there is enormous danger to the human health in smoking.
) }2 S% c1 z; G& E, \. i  In addition, smoking not only dangerous to smoker, but also do harm to people at smoker's side. The tobacco contains a large number of noxious substances, such as nicotine. Just as a famous physician says, smoking is equivalent to commit suicide chronically.
" s$ n1 ~+ z) O+ k+ C  p  However, the cigarette can really relax our nervous nerve, within short time. People, especially, who have heavy working pressure, are prone to produce sense of relying on to cigarette. Moreover, as everyone knows, a lot of countries impose the heavy taxation to tobacco manufacturer and seller, thus, if the tobacco business is considered as the illegal activities, the revenues of the country will be reduced correspondingly.
8 g3 M+ K( s% p5 q) T  In a word, the danger to people of cigarette is obvious. Though it can help us flee away from pressure, this to use health as cost. Our government should forbid the production of the tobacco, make our world fresh and nonpoisonous.. d0 f: [% ~1 Y8 l
  With the development of society, our life and working pressure are [getting] greater and greater.% R- m. b' G# O( l1 U

: p/ W( @0 U  N  In this way, a lot of people have become smokers. Tobacco, as a kind of drugs, prevails in the society. Some people hold the opinion that tobacco should be given freedom [to] be [used, but others, in contrast, deem [that] it should be made [as] illegal as the same way as other drugs and that is also my point.首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:25 | 显示全部楼层

雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-3

</p>  Medical science proves that smoking can cause the heart diseases, lung cancer, and the immune system diseases. [all of these diseases are enemies of mankind's healthy] . The statistics have showed that people who die of the lung cancer, over 90%, are smokers. [Among] these smokers, 85% are chain smokers. So, obviously, there is enormous danger to the human health in smoking.9 Z( |/ V8 U$ T7 v3 }4 L5 P. x: Q
  In addition, smoking not only dangerous to smokers, but also [does] harm to people at smoker's side. The tobacco contains a large number of noxious substances, such as nicotine. Just as a famous physician says, smoking is equivalent to commit suicide chronically.
7 Z  \4 ?0 X. D& k. ?% |5 I8 S9 H1 h  However, the cigarette can really relax our nervous nerve, within short time. People, especially, who have heavy working pressure, are prone to produce sense of relying on to cigarette. Moreover, as everyone knows, a lot of countries impose the heavy taxation to tobacco manufacturer and seller, thus, if the tobacco business is considered as the illegal activities, the revenues of the country will be reduced correspondingly.4 ~) k& }- \* g7 j# `8 \. P% M
  To sum up, the danger to people of cigarette is obvious. Though it can help us flee away from pressure, this to use health as cost. Our government should forbid the production of the tobacco, make our world fresh and nonpoisonous.
4 l1 Z, A5 d3 U( ^# x/ J* R. l% ?  Although it is a freedom to use tobacco{烟草} while some people think it should be made illegal as the same way as other drugs. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What’s your opinion?
0 W; F% ]% E5 [" ~1 G2 E6 f; I  A:
7 ?3 H. ]% ?; D3 r4 s* z+ d6 O- L  Tobacco should be made illegal, I agree with this idea personally. I hope most drugs can be made illegal, because, as far as I know, they are bad to our health. However, currently most countries still keep it free to use tobacco, and this situation seems to be very hard to change in a short time.
7 H: S: m' G# ?2 W  From my own experience, using tobacco is not a good thing, especially using is for a long time. It will lead to many kinds of diseases, more importantly, many of them are fatale. One of my friends died from using too much tobacco, and it is believed there are many more people like this. The other thing that I am concerned of is, if a country doesn’t make using tobacco illegal, many young people will have a chance to use it, i.e. students. It is very dangerous, because if someone gets addicted to this when he is very young, he will then almost surely have a big health problem when he is old.; N! E1 A7 f3 h& _7 f$ e
  I am happy to see that, although it is free to use tobacco in many countries, most of those countries still somehow try not to encourage people using it. For example, tobacco advertisement is banned in many countries, and for many countries, smoking is banned in public places. Overall, most countries are trying to stop the use of tobacco, though it will take sometime. In my opinion, it is essential to limit the use of tobacco, and I hope everyone doesn’t use.$ Q) o# F4 _" g; g2 r! u
首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:49 , Processed in 0.272144 second(s), 23 queries .