QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 267|回复: 1

[雅思写作] 雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Version 001099 h! c+ m# M& i% j4 a& O6 V: Z
  the computer are widely used in education and some people think teacher are not play important role in the classroom . to what extend do you agree?(agree/disagree)
+ x2 Z* {8 S" a" S  范文1
* j) {6 a4 |- k* G1 F$ f  Computers are widely used in education and some people think teachers are not playing an important role in classroom. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2 L" ]* b% Z: c, u$ l  The 21st century is the period of information, in which computers will play an important role in every area of our lives. Recently, computer assisted education has become more and more popular in primary schools, high schools and colleges. The computer’s multimedia abilities make the classes lively and interesting. As a result, some people have said that teachers are no longer playing a significant role in classroom.I can hardly agree with them.' P  Y/ f  d5 U  N7 I& g; X9 `
  First, it is the teacher who creates the software used in class. For example, the software may be an outline of the teacher’s lecture.If you listen to some lectures, you will find that the lectures contain far more information than the multimedia software includes. While showing the class, most teachers will expand the knowledge extent, especially adding some latest discoveries and breakthroughs. So, the computer is just an assistant, which makes the class more vivid and clear. Teachers and students are the main part of a class.
$ B- l5 q, H$ p- x" ^6 N$ x  Second, computers cannot organize activities in class in place of teachers. For example, we often do some group work during classes, and it is the teachers who set the groups and control the time. After checking our homework, teachers will understand what the real weakness of students is, and adjust their classes to improve their teaching, while computers cannot.
4 R$ V" W9 h  [4 ^  Moreover,the interaction between students and teachers is very useful.During the asking and answering of questions, students pose problems and find answers more clearly. But computers, now, have not that intelligence.
" z& W- w9 b  L$ O# r3 G6 V! K  All in all, although computer technology is developing very quickly and computers can solve more and more problems without people, teachers still play an important role in class. And I insist that, no matter how the technology develops, teachers will be in the front of the classroom forever: P6 s9 ]4 ]& l/ F" c! D
  范文2
2 l) U2 p3 t$ Z2 M7 {/ _, {. ^  The computer is widely used in education,and some people think teachers do not play important roles in the classroom. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
3 x9 H5 C0 W" X2 N; J( Y3 ~. T* a  In this period of communication,computer has been used in all kinds of fields widely, and plays a particular role in our lives. Especially computer has become more and more important in educational field, therefore dozens of people considered teachers could be replaced computers that will go with the current of the times. The above point is certainly wrong; this essay will outline three reasons.
3 J! o2 B- I$ W- Y  The main reason is that people’s brain better than computer. Firstly, people design all kinds of computer’s programs. Secondly, computer doesn’t have logistic ideation. Computer only can defend on that designer inputted computer’s programs to judge a question’s right or wrong. In other words, computer can’t defend on thinking that computer independently analyzes a question’s right or wrong. In case, designer inputted programs that are wrong. Computer output the result that also will be wrong. If this kind of problem happened in classroom, students would be infused plenty of wrong information.
( }$ `- D* o2 C$ u( L5 J  Another reason is that computer’s programs designed software of education that could be amended difficultly.If software of education of bugs were found, commonly these of problems couldn’t be solved in the classroom. The so ftware was amended that means total of program were corrected, not only parts of program were inserted or amended usually.
. K: m7 a+ F- t% c. Y& C; _9 Z
2 i5 j1 {1 z. S/ T2 @- T  x  Last but not the least reason is computer is mechanical,it couldn’t be suited all kinds of students and different demands. As students’ intellect is different, same of software couldn’t base on every status of student to set a perfect project.首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:25 | 显示全部楼层

雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-6

</p>  In conclusion, computers couldn’t instead of the position of teachers in the classroom, however computer is an absolutely good helper for teacher
- r/ B& N2 Q1 ?& R" H  B8 e& v# J  范文3
8 u, r( w6 F- T3 z5 ?  In this IT age, computers are widely used in the classroom in order to enrich the methods of teaching. This phenomenon gives some the illusion that the thing teaching students is no longer the teacher but a computer. Personally, I disagree with this opinion.
2 @6 V, s+ V" T( Y, f* }5 y  As another machines, computer doesn’t enable to control itself. Though computers are capable of learning from their mistakes and improving on their performance, they need details instructions from human being in order to be able to operate. They can never, as it were lead independent lives, no mention teaching students. In case a computer lacks the control of a teacher, there is no difference between a computer and waste.
+ K0 ~; w9 f8 `  g9 m  Not only this, but computers, unlike a teacher, can’t solve a variety of new problems. Everything is developing in today’s society, including education. For example, a student suddenly asks a creative question that the computer isn’t programmed for, it can do nothing, while teacher can explain clearly though abundant teaching experience.
! y: }* D. h  e5 M9 |/ r8 z  Last but not least, the computer can’t communicate with students from emotion. Such as an eyesight or gesture of teacher can transfer his or her idea and feeling to students. In this way, students can feel more human touch in the class. In comparison, the computer is too dry and dusty to understand.
/ {7 {( m; G9 V  All in all, no matter how nice a computer is, it can’t take the place of teacher. Of course, I don’t mean that computer is useless. In contrary, I believe it will become the most powerful assistants to teacher in further.
9 E0 M" a2 e! `2 Y  范文4
7 i" g6 k& `9 m7 B  Computer, the most exciting and significant invention in 20 century, will reshape our lives and our world. As a result, some people proclaim that computers should be involved into our classroom, and replace the roles of human teachers. However, I cannot agree with their point of view.# r5 U" L2 v' o& y* V, F' E/ O7 }( m
  Admittedly, as the useful tools, computers can become the optimum assistants for human teachers in the classroom. To beginning, vivid pictures shown on screen can motivate students’ interest and curiosity dramatically. Moreover, the combination of computers and Internet can provide children the abundant information. Although computers enjoy considerable merits, they cannot compare with human teachers for two main reasons., g  g) f3 o7 l! c  i% K, c7 u5 L
  Among countless factors which influence my inclination, there is a most conspicuous one: computers are not as qualified as human teachers in academic fields. As we all know, students can get the final result of a mathematic question under the help of computers, however, they are still confused on the whole computing process. By contrast, our human teachers’ performance is much better in those cases. They not only can teach students how to analyze and compute the question, but also can remind them what are the possible errors that they may meet. Thus, human teachers are more adequate than computers in academic aspect.- h6 @3 q0 v- y& P; z* K8 p" l
  The second advantage of human teachers is they can guide students to deal with some psychological problems that they meet in schools. In China, sometimes, teachers even burden many responsibilities that students’ parents have. For example, as for the student with rebellious spirit, the important duty for teachers is to prevent the student from campus violence, even crime. Obviously, computers cannot do that.2 u  p% ?. p# b! J3 a
  In summary, from what has been discussed above, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that the positions of human teachers are unshakable, and computers cannot take the places of them.
# R: t- a* D0 }- M首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:24 , Processed in 0.197030 second(s), 23 queries .