立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 296|回复: 0

[听力辅导] 考试辅导托业听力考试最新成语汇总及其例句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.Those second-hand pianos are selling like hot cakes,if you want one,you‘d better buy one now before they‘re all gone.     sell like hot cakes =sell very well or very quickly ) O3 A6 R; Y- K8 j8 m7 L' G+ m
    2.Whenever I have to make a speech I get butterflies in my stomach.. Q2 f/ T0 B' X0 `& z' L4 F& b( M
    get butterflies in one‘s stomach =get nervous
+ X/ J/ @1 m/ t& p% K$ b. V    3.He would do anything for his daughter.She was the apple of his eye.- @  H/ E( f9 Z, q" r
    be the apple of one‘s eye =be very precious to sb.9 Z; E; ^% B  @1 \
    4.Lend me ,please,Tom,I‘m broke at the moment.
& y" w9 V; z: c# `5 t, f; W    be broke =doesn‘t have any money * ~' E7 H$ C& @4 v$ |/ r: V
    5.The accident was caused by a taxi driver jumping the green light.# m2 B7 W! h# l2 R7 S
    jump the green light =doesn‘t wait for the traffic lights to change to green , P% Q7 w0 t4 i; ~, B
    6.You didn‘t think I was serious,did you,Joe!It was a joke!I was pulling your leg,that‘s all.
' W& H8 r, q( ~3 z2 V. x$ w: j6 A4 Z    pull one‘s leg =tease someone,逗某人玩
) z7 Y$ v8 u, ~( d6 F* E. y9 q1 z    7.Because the owner wanted a quick sale,the painting went for a song-only .' S5 Y4 h. F' S. v1 f5 O% _! A
    If something "goes for a song",it is sold very cheaply ! G) z  N: o. x6 S: L
    8.There was a shortage of food;so you had to pay through the nose for what you could find.
+ C( Y& C. S5 H6 ^( l6 N# Y    To "pay through the nose"for something is to pay far more for something than it is really worth 3 h3 U( i0 D, `) O; r2 }; h
    9.If he finds out what you did with the company‘s money,he‘ll hit the roof.6 @" _8 s8 }( n1 ~
    hit the roof=get very angry
9 [" U. \+ F( O. F: f! p: J    10.The sky got very dark and soon the rain began to bucket down.4 m. }# @, Z9 |$ q1 G, z: L+ q
    bucket down =rain very heavily 9 ~5 p6 f; I2 x/ {/ c( j
    11.They all chip in for the benefit of Simpson‘s widow and little child.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:34 , Processed in 0.253539 second(s), 21 queries .