会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:02:22

金融英语综合辅导:WTO英语(21)

if only / only if
if `only
(a) (used to express a wish with reference to present or future time 用以表示对现时或未来的愿望): (b) * If only I were rich. 但愿我很富。
* If only I could swim. 要是我会游泳该多好。
* If only I knew her name. 我要是知道她的名字就好了。
* If only it would stop raining. 真希望雨能停。
* If only they would tell me what they've decided. 但愿他们能把决定告诉我。
(b) (used to express a wish that past events had been different 用以表示与过去事实相反的愿望):
* If only he'd remembered to buy some fruit. 他当时要是记得买些水果来该多好。
* If only I had gone by taxi. 假若我是乘计程车去的就好了。
only if (when used at the beginning of a sentence, making the v in the following clause precede its subject 用于句首, 后接从句主谓倒装) only on condition that 只要; 只有:
* Only if a teacher has given permission is a student allowed to enter this room.
只有得到教师的允许, 学生才可以进这间屋。
* Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employees. 只要红灯一亮, 就表示有危及职工的险情。
If there is any need, we'd like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.
如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。
supply/ sэ'plai; sэ`plai/ v (pt, pp supplied)
1 ~ sth (to sb); ~ sb (with sth) give sb sth that is needed or useful; provide sb with sth 供给或供应某人所需或可用的物品; 向某人提供某物:
* a company supplying heating oil (to homes) (向住户)供应燃油的公司
* supply consumers with gas, electricity, etc 向消费者提供煤气、 电力等
* He kept me well supplied with cups of coffee while I wrote the report.
我写报告时, 他一直不停地给我一杯杯续咖啡。
2 provide enough (of sth) for (a need); fulfil 提供足够的(某物)以满足(需要): 3 * Will the new power- station be able to supply our cheap energy requirements?
新建的发电厂能够满足我们对廉价能源的需求吗?
You've made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven’t you?
你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?
I wonder whether you'll go on importing this kind of equipment?

你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:02:23

金融英语综合辅导:WTO英语(21)

</p>The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.
我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。
If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.
你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。
plant:
(a) machinery, equipment, etc used in an industrial or a manufacturing process (用于工业生产中的)机器、 设备等:
* The firm has made a huge investment in new plant. 该公司投入巨资购置新设备。
* `plant hire, ie renting of machines or equipment 机器租赁。
(b) piece of machinery or equipment 机器; 设备:
* The farm has its own `power plant. 这家农场自己有发电设备。
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.
我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。
Do you still insist on your price?
你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?
We readjust our price according to the international market.
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀?
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.
我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。
arts and `crafts decorative design and handicraft 工艺美术; 手工艺。
What particular items are you interested in?
请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?
We are very much interested in your hardware.
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
ware / weэ(r); wεr/ n (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词)
(a) manufactured goods (of the specified type) (某类)制造品:
* `ironware 铁器 * `hardware 五金制品 * `silverware 银器。
(b) pottery or porcelain of a particular type or made for a particular purpose (为某用途的)陶器, 瓷器:
* `earthenware 陶器 * `ovenware 烤箱用器皿。
warehouse / 'weэhaus; `wεr.haus/ n
(a) building where goods are stored before being sent to shops 货仓。
(b) building where furniture is stored for its owners (存放家具的)栈房。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 金融英语综合辅导:WTO英语(21)