会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42

VI.Farewells(2)道别

  .Expressions Used in Farewell
  送别用语
  What’s the hurry?
  干吗这么急?
  Must you go so soon?
  您真的急着要走吗?
  What already? But you’ve just come.
  怎么要走了?您不是刚来吗。
  Not until you’ve had another drink.
  再喝一杯再走。
  We’re planning to have you here for the night.
  我们本打算留您过夜呢。
  There’s no rush.
  别着急。
  You mustn’t tear yourself away like that.
  您用不着这么急着赶路嘛。
  Do you mean you’re leaving us?
  您是说就要走吗?
  I’m sorry you’ve got to go now.
  很遗憾您得走了。
  Will I ever see you again?
  还能再见面吗?
  When will we be able to see each other again?
  什么时候能再见面?
  We will miss you folks.
  我们会想念您们的。
  Hope we’ll be able to get together again before long.
  希望我们不久就能重逢。
  Well, if you’ve got to go, good-bye for now.
  既然一定要走,那就再见吧。
  In that case,I won’t keep you, but you’ve got to come again.
  那样的话,就不留您了,不过您下次一定再来。
  If ever you’re here again, be sure to come and look us up.
  有机会再来,一定来看我们。
  Come again when you feel like it.
  什么时候想来就来。
  We’re sorry to see you go.
  很遗憾说再见。
  It’s a pity for us to see you go.
  真不愿您们走。
  It’s a pity you’re leaving so soon.
  您们这么快就要走,真是太遗憾了。
  We hate your going away so soon.
  实在不想您们这么快走。
  Can’t you stay a little longer?
  不能再呆会儿吗?
  So you are leaving tomorrow, Mr. London?
  伦敦先生,您明天启程,对吗?
  We hope to see you again. Goodbye.
  希望再见到您,再见!
  We shall see you at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Cheerio.
  明早8点见,再会!
  Farewe, I don’t know when we shall meet again.
  再见了,我不知道下次什么时候才能再见面。
  Hi, Liming. We must hurry up.
  喂,李明,我们得快点。
  See you later.
  呆会见。
  So much for today. See you tomorrow.
  今天就到这里结束,明天见。
  Wish you a good sleep. Good night.
  愿您睡个好觉,再见!
  Here comes the bus. Let us go. Bye Bye.
  汽车来了,咱们走吧,再见!
  Upon my word if it is not Mr. Chang. Oh, Mr. Chang, you shouldn’t have come.
  嗳呀!一定是常先生,噢!常先生,您不该来送我。
  Nice to have met you, Mr. Leech.
  结识您很高兴,里奇先生。
  We are sorry you are leaving so soon.
  您这就要走,真让人难过。
  We’ll be sorry to see you go.
  见您走,我们很难过。
  We are going to miss you, Mr. David.
  我们会想念您,大卫先生。
  I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay in China.
  我希望您在中国时过得愉快。
  Good bye and good luck.
  再见,祝您好运。
  Good bye. Happy landing!
  再见,一路平安(坐飞机,乘船用语)!
  Good bye. See you all again soon.
  再见,希望不久再见到您们。
  Bye. Bon voyage!
  再见,一路平安!
  Hello, Dr. Kang, we’ve come to say good bye to you.
  喂,康博士,我们是来和您道别的。
  You cannot imagine how sorry I am to leave you all.
  我离开大家心里也很难受。
  We’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.
  明早,我们把您送到机场。
  I’ll see you off at the station this afternoon.
  下午我到车站为您送行。
  We’ll be around at 8:00to see you to the station.
  我们将在8点送您去车站。
  I wish you a pleasant journey!
  祝旅途愉快!
  I wish you health and success!
  祝您健康,成功!
  I wish you happiness!
  祝您幸福!
  Have a good journey!
  一路顺风!
  I hope you’ll have a splendid voyage!
  祝您旅途愉快!
  Have a fine trip!
  一路顺风!
  I wish you the best of health!
  祝您大吉安!
  I wish you greater success in your future study!
  祝您事业有成!
  I wish you a fine trip!
  祝您一路顺风!
  Happy journey!
  祝您旅途愉快!
  I wish you a splendid voyage!
  祝您旅途愉快!
  I hope you have a good time!
  祝您旅途愉快!
  I wish you a pleasant trip!
  祝旅途愉快!
  Have fun!
  祝旅途快乐!
  Enjoy yourself!
  祝旅途快活!
  I hope you’ll have a very pleasant journey!
  祝您一路顺风,旅途愉快!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: VI.Farewells(2)道别