会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42

VI.Farewells(1)道别

  .Announcing That You Must Be Leaving
  告辞用语
  It is getting dark. I must be off now.
  天越来越黑,我得走了。
  Since you are quite busy, I had better be off now.
  我很忙,我现在就走。
  The train starts at 8:00. I’m afraid I have to hurry now.
  火车八点开,我恐怕现在得快点走。
  It’s about time I was going. Thank you for your time.
  是我该走的时候了,谢谢您花时间陪我。
  Oh, I’ll be going now. I enjoy our chats very much.
  噢,我得现在就走,我很喜欢和您聊天。
  Excuse me, Mr. Yan. I must go now.
  对不起,严先生,我现在就得走。
  It is going to rain. I am afraid I must be going now.
  天要下雨了,我想我该走了。
  Sorry, I’ll have to be going.
  抱歉,我得走了。
  Well, bye for now.
  好了,下次见。
  I think I must go now. Thank you for coming to see me off, Mr. Yang.
  我想,我该告辞了。杨先生,谢谢您来送我们。
  Well, it’s time to board the plane now!
  好了,该登机了。
  Then, I’ll have to say good-bye now.
  我得说再见了。
  I’ve come to say goodbye. Thanks for everything.
  我是来道别的,谢谢您们的关照。
  You see,we’ll have to leave the hotel at six.
  瞧,我们得6点钟离开旅馆。
  Excuse me, but I won’t be able to stay any longer.
  请见谅,我不得不先告辞了。
  Excuse me, but I must be running along.
  对不起,我得赶快走。
  I really appreciate your taking the time to talk to me, and now I must go.
  很感谢您费时和我畅谈,我该告辞了。
  I’d better not take up any of your time.
  我最好别再占用您的时间了。
  I suppose I’d better be going.
  我想我最好现在就走。
  I am very glad to have seen you and have had an enjoyable evening.
  很高兴见到您,今天晚上过得真愉快。
  It’s been a pleasure to be with you. I think I’ve to catch No. 2 bus.
  和您在一起真令人高兴,我想我得赶2路公共汽车了。
  Thanks for a nice day. See you.
  今天过得真愉快,谢谢您,再见。
  So I’ll see you this afternoon.
  今天下午我来看您,到时见。
  I think we shall have to get together again sometime.
  我想我们不久一定会再相聚的。
  Keep in touch with me. I will write to you.
  保持联系,我会给您写信。
  Good-bye till we meet again.
  下次再见。
  I had no idea it was so late.
  没想到已这么晚了。
  I’ve got to be moving along.
  我得走了。
  Shall we say good-bye here?
  我们就此告别吧?
  I haven’t said good-bye to all my friends yet.
  还有一些朋友我还没去告别呢。
  My friends are leaving.
  我的朋友正准备走。
  I didn’t realize time’s passed so quickly.
  没想到时间过得这么快。
  I’ve got to catch the last bus to town.
  我得赶末班车回城。
  I think we’d better leave. It’s getting too late.
  我看得走了,时间不早了。
  I’ve come to say good-bye to you.
  我是来跟您道别的。
  You have no idea how much we are going to miss you both.
  我们会很想念您们的。
  In any case, we’ll keep in touch.
  保持联系。
  This is my permanent address. So when you come next time, you’ll be sure to have a place to stay.
  这是我的永久地址。下次来时,保证您有住的地方。
  I’m not sure when I’ll be coming back, but I’ll let you know when my chance comes.
  我无法肯定何时再来,但有机会来我一定事先通知您。
  I’m already looking forward to my coming back.
  很想再来这儿。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: VI.Farewells(1)道别