会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42

金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句21

  It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?
  听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?
  The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.
  我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。
  socialistic / .sэu∫э'listik; .so∫э`listik/ adj
  characterized by or supporting some of the features of socialism有社会主义特点的; 拥护社会主义主张的: * * Some of her views are rather socialistic. 她的观点颇有一些社会主义倾向。
  social : sociable 好交际的; 友好的; 合群的: (infml 口) He's not a very social person. 他不很合群。
  social(US also sociable / 'sэu∫эbl; `so∫эbl/) n informal meeting or party organized by a group or club社交聚会; 联欢会: * a church social 教友联谊会。
  The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.
  我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。
  take sth into consideration take account of sth; make allowances for sth 考虑某事物; 体谅某事物:
  * I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.
  我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内。
  I wonder whether you need a loan.
  你们是不是要求贷款。
  We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.
  只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。
  if only / only if
  if `only
  (a) (used to express a wish with reference to present or future time 用以表示对现时或未来的愿望): (b) * If only I were rich. 但愿我很富。
  * If only I could swim. 要是我会游泳该多好。
  * If only I knew her name. 我要是知道她的名字就好了。
  * If only it would stop raining. 真希望雨能停。
  * If only they would tell me what they've decided. 但愿他们能把决定告诉我。
  (b) (used to express a wish that past events had been different 用以表示与过去事实相反的愿望):
  * If only he'd remembered to buy some fruit. 他当时要是记得买些水果来该多好。
  * If only I had gone by taxi. 假若我是乘计程车去的就好了。
  only if(when used at the beginning of a sentence, making the v in the following clause precede its subject用于句首, 后接从句主谓倒装) only on condition that 只要; 只有:
  * Only if a teacher has given permission is a student allowed to enter this room.
  只有得到教师的允许, 学生才可以进这间屋。
  * Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employees. 只要红灯一亮, 就表示有危及职工的险情。

  If there is any need, we'd like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.
  如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。
  supply/ sэ'plai; sэ`plai/ v (pt, pp supplied)
  1 ~ sth (to sb); ~ sb (with sth) give sb sth that is needed or useful; provide sb with sth 供给或供应某人所需或可用的物品; 向某人提供某物:
  * a company supplying heating oil (to homes) (向住户)供应燃油的公司
  * supply consumers with gas, electricity, etc 向消费者提供煤气、 电力等
  * He kept me well supplied with cups of coffee while I wrote the report.
  我写报告时, 他一直不停地给我一杯杯续咖啡。
  2 provide enough(of sth) for (a need); fulfil 提供足够的(某物)以满足(需要): 3 * Will the new power- station be able to supply our cheap energy requirements?
  新建的发电厂能够满足我们对廉价能源的需求吗?
  You've made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven’t you?
  你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?
  I wonder whether you'll go on importing this kind of equipment?
  你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?
  The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.
  我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。
  If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.
  你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:43

金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句21

  plant:
  (a) machinery, equipment, etc used in an industrial or a manufacturing process (用于工业生产中的)机器、 设备等:
  * The firm has made a huge investment in new plant. 该公司投入巨资购置新设备。
  * `plant hire, ie renting of machines or equipment 机器租赁。
  (b) piece of machinery or equipment 机器; 设备:
  * The farm has its own `power plant. 这家农场自己有发电设备。
  Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.
  我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。
  Do you still insist on your price?
  你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?
  We readjust our price according to the international market.
  我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
  May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?</p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句21