会计考友 发表于 2012-8-17 13:54:10

意大利语辅音表

The consonants not listed below (b, f, m, n, v) are pronounced as in English. The approximate English equivalents are as follows:
c before a, o, and u is like the English k.
ItalianEnglishcasahouseficofigconwithColesseoColosseumcapoheadCupidoCupidcanedogcameracameracaffècoffeecullacradle
c before e or i is like the English sound ch in chest.
ItalianEnglishcenasuppervocevoicecibofoodconcertoconcertacetovinegarcinemacinemacipollaonionfacileeasy
ch (found only before e or i) is like the English k.
ItalianEnglishchethatchimicachemistryperchébecausefichifigschilokilochiwhochiusoclosedanchealso
d is somewhat more explosive than in English, with the tongue near the tip of the upper teeth but with no aspiration.
ItalianEnglishdiofdatadatedovewhereduetwodenaromoneydodicitwelvedonnawomanlunedìMondaymodafashionundicieleven
g before a, o, and u is as in the English word go.

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-17 13:54:11

意大利语辅音表

ItalianEnglishgalagalaalbergohotelgondolagondolagambaleggustotastefungomushroomgonnaskirtgommaeraserlungolongguantiglovesguidareto drivelinguatongue
g before e or i is like the g in gem.
ItalianEnglishgelatoice creamangeloangelpaginapagegentepeoplegessochalkgentilekindgitaoutinggennaioJanuary
gh (found only before e or i) is like the g in go.
ItalianEnglishghettoghettofungheescapeslaghilakesmaghimagicians
gli is approximately like ll in million.
ItalianEnglisheglihemegliobetterfiglisonsfamigliafamilymogliwivesagliogarlicfoglisheets (of paper)bottigliabottle
gn is approximately like ny in canyon.

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-17 13:54:12

意大利语辅音表

ItalianEnglishsignoraladylavagnablackboardsignoregentlemanbagnobathsignorinayoung ladysognodreamlasagnelasagnaspugnasponge
h is silent.
ItalianEnglishhoI havehotelhotelhahasahi!ouch!hannothey have
l is as in English, but sharper and more forward in the mouth.
ItalianEnglisholiooillingualanguagesalesaltlungolongmelonemelonlunamoonscuolaschoollightlight
p is as in English, but without the aspiration that sometimes accompanies this sound in English.
ItalianEnglishpanebreadpatatapotatopepepepperpapàdadpoponemelonpontebridgepipapipepuntoperiodpastomealpronunciapronunciationAlpiAlpspsicologopsychologist
qu is always pronounced like the English qu in quest.

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-17 13:54:13

意大利语辅音表

ItalianEnglishquestothisquintofifthqualewhichquartofourthquantohow muchquantitàquantityquadropicturequalitàqualityr is different from the English r; it is pronounced with one flip of the tongue against the gums of the upper teeth. This is the trilled r.
ItalianEnglishoranowtenoretenoralbergohotelbaritonobaritonearteartorologiowatchportadoorsardinasardine
s is sometimes like the English s in house.
ItalianEnglishsoggiornoliving roomtestaheadstanzaroomfestaparty; holidaypostamailstufatostewpastapasta; dough; pastrypistatrack
s is sometimes (but always before b, d, g, l, m, n, r, and v) like the English s in rose.
ItalianEnglishrosarosetesorotreasurefrasephrasesveltoquicksbagliomistakeesercizioexercisemusicamusicsgridareto scoldsusinaplumsbadatocareless
sc before a, o, or u is like sk in ask.

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-17 13:54:14

意大利语辅音表

ItalianEnglishascoltareto listenscuolaschoolpescapeachtascapockettoscanoTuscanscaloppinecutletsscarpashoesculturasculpturediscodisk; recordscopopurposesc before e or i is like the English sound sh in fish.
ItalianEnglishfiniscefinishessciskipescefishconoscereto knowscenascenescendereto descenduscitaexitusciodoor
sch occurs only before e or i, and is pronounced like the English sk.
ItalianEnglishpeschepeachestaschepocketsdischidisks; recordsscheletroskeletonfiaschiflaskslischefishbones
t is approximately the same as in English, but no escaping of breath accompanies it in Italian.

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-17 13:54:15

意大利语辅音表

ItalianEnglishcontentogladcartapaperarteartmatitapencilturistatouristantipastoappetizertelefonotelephonetestaheadz is sometimes voiceless, like ts is bets.
ItalianEnglishpizzapizzanegoziostoremarzoMarchVeneziaVenicegraziethank youdizionariodictionary
z is sometimes voiced, like ds in beds.
ItalianEnglishzerozerozebrazebrapranzolunchzelozealromanzonovelzanzaramosquito
Note:
When ci, gi, and sci are followed by a, o, or u, unless the accent falls on the i, the i is not pronounced. The letter i merely indicates that c, g, and sc are pronounced, respectively, like the English ch, g (as in gem), and sh.
ItalianEnglisharanciaorangegiornalenewspaperciliegiacherryciaoso longsalsicciasausagecamiciashirtlasciareto leavescienzascience
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 意大利语辅音表