会计考友 发表于 2012-3-17 14:12:55

2011年货代英语辅导:付款paymentterms(4)

  It‘s convenient to make payment in pound sterling. 用英镑付款较方便。
  We can‘t accept payment on deferred terms. 我们不能接受延期付款。
  What‘s your reason for the refusal of payment? 你们拒付的理由是什么?
  You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused. 如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
  We‘ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us. 见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
  What is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 您希望用什么方式付款?
  This is the normal terms of payment in international business. 这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
  Please protect our draft on presentation. 请见票即付。
  Your draft will be honoured on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。
  We‘ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
  We‘ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
  We‘ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
  The draft was discounted in New York. 汇票已经在纽约贴现。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2011年货代英语辅导:付款paymentterms(4)