会计考友 发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37

中考英语专项突破:完形填空精练(1)

通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
          The goggled race(狗拉雪橇比赛) was about to begin. My team of dogs were lined up at the starting gate. I stood behind them. Other teams were __31__ up, too, and the dogs were excited. I kept her __32__ on the clock. At exactly ten o'clock, she and other racers shouted, " Mush!" The dogs knew that meant, " __33___!" They jumped forward and the __34___started!
          Now, my team ran up and down over the snowy hills. They _35___ only to rest and eat. They wanted to stay ___36___ of the other teams. The racers had to go a thousand miles across Alaska. Alaska is one of the __37___places on Earth. The dogs' thick fur coats helped __38___them warm in the cold wind. In many places along the way, the snow was deep. Pieces of ice were as __39___ as a knife. The ice could cut the dogs' feet. To keep that from __40___, I had put special boots on their feet.
          At first, the dogs seemed to __41___ the sled very slowly. They were __42___getting used to the race. But on the third day out, they began to run more __43___. They worked __44___a team and passed many of the other racers. Once, one of the sled's runners fell into a ho le and __45___. I could have given up then, but I didn't. I fixed it and they kept going.
          When they finally reached the finishing line, they found that they had come in first place! It was a great day for me and my dogs.
          (   )31. A.lined         B. looked             C.called          D. picked
          (   )32. A.runners            B. hands            C.dogs         D.eyes
          (   )33. A.Action             B. Walk            C.Hurry          D.Go
          (   )34. A.game            B.race          C.play            D.test
          (   )35. A.   went         B.ran         C.stopped            D.asked
          (   ) 36. A.tired         B.ahead         C.afraid             D.free
          (   )37. A.wettest      B.highest      C.coolest          D.coldest
          (   )38. A.keep             B.make         C.find               D.leave
          (   )39. A.strong          B.hard          C. thick      .         D.sharp
          (   )40. A.coming       B.hurting      C.happening          D.cutting
          (   )41. A.push            B.pull         C.walk            D.drive
          (   )42. A.still          B.yet         C.usually            D.almost
          (   )43. A.hardly         B. happily         C.quickly            D. quietly
          (   )44. A.as             B. like             C.for               D.with
          (   )45. A. died          B.failed         C.broke            D. disappeared

答案:
        31—35   ADDBC   36—40BDADC   41—45BACAC
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 中考英语专项突破:完形填空精练(1)