QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 101|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:完形填空精练(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
# m8 i7 Q9 D" a            The goggled race(狗拉雪橇比赛) was about to begin. My team of dogs were lined up at the starting gate. I stood behind them. Other teams were __31__ up, too, and the dogs were excited. I kept her __32__ on the clock. At exactly ten o'clock, she and other racers shouted, " Mush!" The dogs knew that meant, " __33___!" They jumped forward and the __34___started!
7 ], {2 V0 f4 t/ G7 s4 r% f, @5 h          Now, my team ran up and down over the snowy hills. They _35___ only to rest and eat. They wanted to stay ___36___ of the other teams. The racers had to go a thousand miles across Alaska. Alaska is one of the __37___places on Earth. The dogs' thick fur coats helped __38___them warm in the cold wind. In many places along the way, the snow was deep. Pieces of ice were as __39___ as a knife. The ice could cut the dogs' feet. To keep that from __40___, I had put special boots on their feet.
3 ]( h8 t* Z8 q' Z% {) J, ^) P. P3 \          At first, the dogs seemed to __41___ the sled very slowly. They were __42___getting used to the race. But on the third day out, they began to run more __43___. They worked __44___a team and passed many of the other racers. Once, one of the sled's runners fell into a ho le and __45___. I could have given up then, but I didn't. I fixed it and they kept going.- o; D+ b% r5 R9 U2 B6 L
          When they finally reached the finishing line, they found that they had come in first place! It was a great day for me and my dogs.. g; h, f7 V' ~, V
          (   )31. A.  lined           B. looked             C.  called          D. picked
! V' {4 ?" v3 g          (   )32. A.  runners            B. hands              C.  dogs         D.  eyes! U$ g& R2 G& ^3 `
          (   )33. A.  Action             B. Walk              C.  Hurry          D.  Go# ~/ U5 x8 u( B7 m
          (   )34. A.  game              B.  race          C.  play              D.  test0 M" K' g5 C% ^
          (   )35. A.   went           B.  ran           C.  stopped            D.  asked
# R$ a/ X* O( g- P          (   ) 36. A.  tired           B.  ahead         C.  afraid             D.  free
$ h1 j' u) \. E2 y$ }- d3 q          (   )37. A.  wettest        B.  highest        C.  coolest          D.  coldest
( ~% w0 w  q" d: \$ {          (   )38. A.  keep             B.  make         C.  find               D.  leave" N( O5 W6 a% I4 C
          (   )39. A.  strong          B.  hard          C. thick      .         D.  sharp
8 H, y- e% s6 k. o; `) i, z          (   )40. A.  coming       B.  hurting        C.  happening          D.  cutting
1 M+ e# y4 Q' `4 v          (   )41. A.  push            B.  pull           C.  walk              D.  drive
& M+ X1 _. o, a2 {          (   )42. A.  still          B.  yet           C.  usually            D.  almost
- V6 d) m" }5 P% ?6 g6 Y          (   )43. A.  hardly         B. happily         C.  quickly            D. quietly
6 O7 i% C% f2 `* L$ }# ^7 M          (   )44. A.  as             B. like             C.  for               D.  with
9 H0 \8 k. s5 L) g, q( S2 _          (   )45. A. died          B.  failed         C.  broke            D. disappeared, `0 z6 c, V+ r0 D8 Q4 L5 j: Z
         9 i, N+ b( y& P1 A
        答案:
" T/ u8 r9 X+ `+ O, P3 q        31—35   ADDBC   36—40  BDADC   41—45  BACAC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 03:12 , Processed in 0.198995 second(s), 21 queries .