会计考友 发表于 2012-7-25 12:01:15

2011年跟单员英语考前强化特训(9)

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
203 Anything else you want to ping up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
207 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
209 I'm glad our negotiation has come toa successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2011年跟单员英语考前强化特训(9)