会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:42

商务英语初级基础对话详细解析四:转接电话

商务英语初基础对话详细解析四:转接电话
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
  爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。
  SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.
  史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。
  EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll ring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?
  爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?
  SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.
  史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。
  EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.
  爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。
  JENNY ROSS:It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.
  詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。
  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.
  爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。
  NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.
  NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。
  DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?
  堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?
  NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?
  NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?考试用书
  DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.
  堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。
  NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.

  NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:43

商务英语初级基础对话详细解析四:转接电话

</p>  DAVE Phil Watson's phone.
  戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。
  DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?
  堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话
  DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?
  戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?
  DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.
  堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。
  DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.(He is not here right now./He is not available right now.)
  戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。
  Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?
  让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?
  DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?
  堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?
  DAVE: 0802 54377
  戴夫:0802 54377
  DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.
  堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。
  DAVE: That's it.

  戴夫:对。

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 20:05:44

商务英语初级基础对话详细解析四:转接电话

</p>  DON BRADLEY: Thanks.
  堂.布拉德利:谢谢。
  PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.
  菲尔.沃森: 你好。菲尔.沃森。
  DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.
  堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。
  PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?
  菲尔.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?
  DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.
  堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。
1.Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
  这一句是给人打电话时自报家门的话。然后要说清楚找谁。可以按照上述说法,也可以说:"Can I speak to Mr. Smith?"或"Is Mr. Smith there?""Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?"
  2.I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.
  打电话要找的人不在时这样说。也可以说:"Sorry,he is not here.""He is not in."
  3.What company are you from please?
  询问别人是属于哪个公司的。一般情况下如果你打电话过去,一定要先说清楚自己是哪个公司的,这样让别人感到比较清晰明朗。
  4.I'll put you through.
  这是转接电话时的用语。
  5.Can I ask who's calling please?
  询问是谁在打电话。也可以直接问:"Who is that,please?"
  6.Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?
  留口信可以用take a message来表示。或者如果当事人不介意的话可以说出他的手机号码或者直线电话。比如前面:I'm sorry but the number is confidential.电话是保密的 ,这样就只能take a message或者ring back了。
  7.Just let me check that.
  别人报给你电话号码时一定要核对一遍,确保万无一失。
  8.Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?
  让别人久等时一定要说这一句表示道歉。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 商务英语初级基础对话详细解析四:转接电话