会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59

2012年新托福考试口语指导学习十

46.What do you miss most when you are away from home?
It is my mother whom I miss most when I am away from home, for example, study
in the university which is 1400 miles away from my born city of Beijing. The dishes
in school’s cafeteria is awful, and I become 3 kilograms thinner than I was in the
high school. So I miss the food my mother cooks for me, especially spegattis which is her signature dishes.
47.人们往往认为应该在危急时刻帮助别人,但另一种观点认为你首先应该看清 楚情况

48.Describe a special opportunity given to you.
Manyyearshavepassed,buttilltoday,Istillcouldnotforgetthespecial
opportunity I have received. It was a rainy afternoon, when I was watching TV in
my dorm room, I received a phone call. The man in the phone asking me whether
I was still looking for a job? I replied yes. And he then told me that he had read
my resume on the internet and could provide me a job as manager secretary in their
company with a salary of3000 yuan per month, I was really surprised by that!
49.good leader 应有哪些 qualities?
In my opinion, a good leader should have the following qualities: confident and kind.
The leader should be confident both of himself and his fellow members. Every time
he walks in the working group, he should bring a strong feeling of authority, and
makes his students feel a definite sense of trust. And the leader should be kind
to his fellow members. If a leader is too strict, his fellow members would be afraid
to ask questions, and that will decrease the efficiency of their work.
50.同不同意 People should always tell the truth.
I definitely agree to the statement that people should always tell the truth. You know what I dream to be a journalist as my future career. And everybody knows that journalist should never tell lies and always seek for truths. Once a journalist tells lies, he will never be trusted again, and that is lethal for him, he might not be a journalist any more.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习十