立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 89|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习十

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
46.What do you miss most when you are away from home?  6 z( j( X4 k# L* x, Y4 D, T2 ?
It is my mother whom I miss most when I am away from home, for example, study  
0 i4 s4 Z5 W! c, ]in the university which is 1400 miles away from my born city of Beijing. The dishes  
. j+ R0 @3 w, w- p8 [' E& \8 hin school’s cafeteria is awful, and I become 3 kilograms thinner than I was in the  
' G4 I7 z* w: E  X  @high school. So I miss the food my mother cooks for me, especially spegattis which is her signature dishes.    D& e) {2 u8 W; k) u" M* w: l
47.人们往往认为应该在危急时刻帮助别人,但另一种观点认为你首先应该看清 楚情况  ) _. r6 a  q+ U4 T; Q7 ^: ]+ D

9 n' \/ Z( h6 \: G4 }" ]$ z48.Describe a special opportunity given to you.  0 Q( Q# }% p) o: ]4 e
Many  years  have  passed,  but  till  today,  I  still  could  not  forget  the  special  
2 i# J; f5 f, t0 X/ V, ~% p! m) }opportunity I have received. It was a rainy afternoon, when I was watching TV in  
8 G. f8 d4 Q" m: j: K* g, Vmy dorm room, I received a phone call. The man in the phone asking me whether  8 G, a! |3 y; H1 Q9 A1 _: O7 O
I was still looking for a job? I replied yes. And he then told me that he had read  % H' P3 I4 R; }4 ?  e/ t) ^
my resume on the internet and could provide me a job as manager secretary in their  # {' I( \. H8 b* ^
company with a salary of  3000 yuan per month, I was really surprised by that!  3 T/ V  W# v9 v3 B5 y& V+ p
49.good leader 应有哪些 qualities?  
9 F5 z" C3 z! zIn my opinion, a good leader should have the following qualities: confident and kind.  + E3 n! r: S9 H% n3 W9 ]
The leader should be confident both of himself and his fellow members. Every time  
, r% U" T; X1 Dhe walks in the working group, he should bring a strong feeling of authority, and  
( p( L. H7 O" K. Z% J1 ~0 Wmakes his students feel a definite sense of trust. And the leader should be kind  
5 z( A8 C- {6 W2 ^4 Dto his fellow members. If a leader is too strict, his fellow members would be afraid  
2 s/ j& ?3 M5 u% ]to ask questions, and that will decrease the efficiency of their work.  ! D9 A$ b8 F; W  ?& z
50.同不同意 People should always tell the truth.  
/ u: r6 R. X4 r- t9 P& V+ u9 F9 gI definitely agree to the statement that people should always tell the truth. You know what I dream to be a journalist as my future career. And everybody knows that journalist should never tell lies and always seek for truths. Once a journalist tells lies, he will never be trusted again, and that is lethal for him, he might not be a journalist any more.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 10:52 , Processed in 0.160074 second(s), 21 queries .